“Reliably good”

Chop Chop Chang's
Ranked #134 of 5,006 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of West End’s dining precinct, Chop Chop Chang’s is all about fresh, local produce. Our pan-Asian menu is reminiscent of honest ‘street food’ fare found in temple stalls and hawker markets throughout Asia. Like good times, our food is best shared and with a family friendly environment and extensive gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options, Chop Chop Chang’s has something for everyone. Open for breakfast at the weekend and lunch and dinner 7 days a week, Chop Chop Chang’s is great for a light snack and a cold beer or settle in for the complete dining experience. Our lunch menu is fast and fresh and our desserts are sure to tempt your sweet tooth. Can’t decide what to order? Just ask for our Market Feed and we’ll arrange a selection of our favourite dishes.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I love this place. It's a great location, good food and friendly service. I love the atmosphere is sitting on long tables - adds to the ambience. Service can be sometimes a bit slow, but with friendly staff and a great atmosphere, not a bother.
If you are looking for authentic, traditional Vietnamese, go up the road. If you are after some fusion in a fun, vibrant atmosphere, this is your place.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Every so often you get hungry and the food is so good you just forget to take photos.

This was such a place for me. Great Asian food in a wide variety of share plates in a fun atmosphere with great service. Reminded me of a really good hawker food area in Singapore ...

I loved the food and so did my wife ... my wife actually found this wonderful place.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Attended Chop Chops for the first time tonight, it won’t be the last. Amazing food, drinks, ambience and dessert OMG the dessert! Great value for money and we left with a smile on all faces having just had an amazing dinner. You have to try this venue, best in Brisbane!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I absolutely love coming here. The menu is wonderful and everything is cooked so well! Love the set up and the service.

We always will come back again, and again, and again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a casual place for dinner. We went with our 10 & 12 year olds that are always cautious to try something new. Staff happy to make dishes milder for kids. The jungle curry was one of the best I’ve eaten, very spicy but could still taste all the other flavors.