All reviews watermark hotel roma street parklands free bus st andrews hospital deluxe twin room across the road spring hill loop room was clean undercover parking suncorp stadium buffet breakfast two night stay good size late checkout free wifi road noise room service
Reviewed 29 February 2016

The Watermark Brisbane have outdone themselves with the organisation of our One Day Seminar. It is always unnerving when booking a venue when you have never been there before and you are relying on the event staff to co-ordinate. Lauren was sensational. Everything she said was done and to perfection. The price was well below other event venues in Brisbane. The room was complete upon arrival with friendly professional staff to assist. NOTHING needed to be done at all. The contracted IT Person was also amazing and had everything set up for me, also called me the day before to confirm how I wanted everything. No issues with connectivity or sound throughout the day. The food was also outstanding. Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea - everything was absolutely amazing. I highly highly recommend this for any business event and will be hold all of our future events here.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your terrific review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we will be sure to pass your praises on to our wonderful team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Watermark very soon and thank you again.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Wanted to stay in brisbane to attend education sessipn at royal tusbane hospitsl. Quite near to same, and easy enough toget there , we drove . Nice refreshing pool. Dosent look as nice from thr outside . But very pleasantly surprised at inside decor and room

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Generally this was a good we'll situated hotel. We had a beautiful of the Roma Street Gardens, which was great for us as we uses the train on a couple of occasions, the station was so easy to get to through the gardens. The room was pleasant enough very clean but the air conditioning was so very noisy. Because there was two of us we had to keep asking for extra shower cream and lotion, this was no problem for the staff. Good selection for breakfast, nice and hot if you wanted the cooked food. Very pleasant and helpful staff. This hotel was situated well as you can use the Springhill Loop bus which is free and stops virtually outside the hotel, this bus takes you into the centre of Brisbane. Have to say transport in Australia is brilliant, everything is so easy and everyone so very helpful. We didn't get a Go card in Brisbane but certainly used 1 in Sydney which made travelling so very easy. These can be obtained in any newsagents and can be used for buses, trains, and even the ferries in Sydney Harbour.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Roma Street Gardens. These are we'll worth a visit.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Australia. We will be sure to address your concerns immediately and we apologise for any disruption caused during your stay.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Lovely boutique hotel overlooking the park and soooo very quiet. Very close to city via a short walk through the park which is lovely and worth the walk. Train station a five to ten minute walk at most. The room was large clean and very comfortable. Staff were very warm and friendly. The water fountain and free fruit in the foyer is a lovely welcome. FREE parking a huge bonus! Gorgeous pool and fine food in the restaurant and bar.

Room Tip: Our room faced the park for wonderful views and was on level 5. We loved the whole experience and will make this our base in Brisbane in future. Loved it. Very happy.
Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi Suzan,

Thank you for you amazing review. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we will be sure to pass your praises on to our wonderful team. For all of our latest accommodation offers you can follow us on Facebook or visit our website for booking. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I stayed for 3 nights while my husband was in intensive care following open heart surgery, which was sudden and very overwhelming . From the moment I arrived I was made to feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble. I arrived very early and was able to park my car for free despite my room not being available. The reception staff went out of their way to look after me and made a very stressful time a little less so by showing respect and compassion as well as genuinely offering to help however they could. My thanks to them as I am sure I was rather vague at times. Every time I walked into reception even if there was no one at the desk within seconds someone appeared to ask what they could do to help.
My room was on the 4th floor and while on a very busy intersection wasn't as noisy as I had thought it might be. I was able to walk out onto a small balcony that overlooked the Roma Street parklands, The pool was clean and inviting. The bed was very comfortable and the shower large, with great water pressure and temperature. I had Tapas at the bar on the last night of my stay and it was excellent. The food was brilliant and the service prompt. I would very defiantly recommend the Watermark to anyone.
So I totally disagree with another reviewer who felt the staff could be replaced by robots. I have stayed in hotels around the world who boast being 5 star and while the furniture and fittings may be fancier the staff I have encountered at these establishments have a long way to go to match the staff at the Watermark.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Hi Kerri,

Thank you for your terrific review and for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we will be sure to pass your praises on to our wonderful team. Everyone at Watermark Hotel are sending you well-wishes and we do hope to see you again in the near future.