1,259 results
All reviews traders hotel nest restaurant train station roma street parklands coffee machine suncorp stadium room service corner room light sleeper booked this hotel convenient location free wifi king george square buffet breakfast room was large good size an easy walk
Reviewed 9 September 2018

As our train journey to Sydney left at the ungodly hour of 5.55am, the Hotel Jen is the perfect location for that early start. Quite apart from its location, we found it to be very comfortable, and clean. We were in a Deluxe room, with twin beds, but those beds were more like small double beds, and very comfortable. Despite being so close to the railway station, the noise levels were not high enough to disturb our sleep. Also, the room is equipped with sound deadening, (quite effective)

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Zac H, General Manager at Hotel Jen Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us. I am glad you enjoyed the simple pleasures we have to offer through our facilities and services.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Jen Brisbane soon and have a great day.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel, but the most important is the staff; friendly,helpful, and will ensure the guest is leaving with max. satisfaction.
special thanks to Mr jonathan front disk mgr. who attended to our concern immediately and the rest of the staff Mr Dany,Scott, luke and Ms Daniel.... and every one else.
This hotel is recommended from all aspects.

Maged Neseem

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Maha I,

Thank you for the well compliments. Indeed, people are and will always be paramount to the success of any business - we are proud to have a team that propels the brand forward whilst delivering that "Jen" feeling to guests like you.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay. See you soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

It's centrally located, next to Roma Station, CBD (Queen Street), South Brisbane and Suncorp Stadium areas. Plenty of convenience stores, bars, restaurants just across the streets.
Check in and out was fast and accurate.
Room was much bigger than initially thought, equipped with a couch / sofa and a table.
Though the building was old, it was well maintained. Too bad, the whole complex will be torn down end of the year and rebuild into a new modern transit center.
My room was facing the train railway, but to my surprised, it was well insulated against the sound. Almost negligible

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BoonKhengLim
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed last night (Monday night) & got this for a great price for the three of us. Lovely greeting on arrival as the young Asian guy rushed to help us get our bags down the stairs as I had taken us in the carpark entrance by accident! Lovely & friendly staff at reception, nothing was too much trouble for them. Room was big & exceptionally clean, beds were comfortable, carpet was clean too a rarity in hotel rooms these days. The real surprise was that they provided a toothbrush & toothpaste & I have never seen that ever in any hotel I’ve stayed in. Lovely shampoos, conditioners & bath gels & plenty of them, bath towels were thick & luxurious & the shower was clean with plenty of hot water & water pressure. Over all a lovely stay & im glad we’re staying again on Friday night, before our return home.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel M H
Zac H, General Manager at Hotel Jen Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Rachel M H,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Jen Brisbane.

We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found it value for money. I do hope your stay on the Friday was as pleasant as the first one.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

靠近鐵路方便但是真的很吵⋯⋯浴室的花灑乎冷乎熱,洗澡到後面突然被燙到很痛,但是交通真的很方便,不論是去哪區都很便捷
We have heard weird,annoying, and disturbing sound from the window since I walked into our room.I told the front desk immediately, and I just got nothing but indifference.
Shower is not so stable that we have to adjust the temperature of water all the time.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear yi-ting H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback!

We clearly appreciate it and I am sorry that your experience was not that of a positive one. We are committed to providing the best service and product to all of our guests.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon and have a great day.