Mantra Terrace Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Bar/Lounge
US$77
  • Pool
The Park Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$132
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$171
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
US$146
US$52
Brisbane City YHA(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$51
1,234 results
All reviewstraders hotelnest restauranttrain stationholiday innroma street transit centrecoffee machineroma st parklandsroom servicesuncorp stadiumcorner roomlight sleeperbooked this hotelconvenient locationtwin roomfree wifiking george squarebuffet breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

2nd Visit staying at hotel Jen Brisbane and myself and my two children stayed in a Deluxe room.. Room was very spacious and beds are so comfortable.. the bathroom was clean and modern though the bath itself could do with a touch up. Everything is close.. Right there at Brisbane Transit Centre and walking distance to City Centre. Staff are friendly and helpful. I had a tiny problem at checkout because the lady checking me in paid all my room and security deposit on my credit card and didn’t give me a receipt so the checkout staff didn’t know I had already paid. They were quick to find the charge and printed me out the receipt, also I also prefer to pay eftpos when I stay as it doesn’t incur the credit card fee. I can’t wait to go back and Stay again..

Stayed: July 2018
Zac H, General Manager at Hotel Jen Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Melinda B,

It's wonderful to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us and thank you for being a loyal guest. Our location is centrally located and very hard to beat.

We greatly appreciate your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more stays in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great location adjoining Roma Street Transit Station. We just caught the Air Train from Brisbane Airport - it stops at all main stations to Central, then at Roma Street, right outside Hotel Jen. We had a 5 night stay. No pool but staff were very welcoming and friendly and check-in was smooth. Our room was on Level 10 and had a great outlook over the city and hills with glimpses of the Brisbane River. Very quiet. The room was spacious, had a pleasant décor and very good lighting (liked the master switch and dimmers beside the bed). Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Higher floors are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Barb C,

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us during your recent stay at Hotel Jen Brisbane.

These comments will only enhance the already smiling faces of the Hotel Jen team as they continue to offer that and deliver that “Jen” feeling.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and have a great day.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Scott at reception basically planned a kid-friendly weekend, and his recommendations were spot on.

The room was big, clean, and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet was unbeatable.

Also unbeatable is the location. If you can't easily get to where you want to go from here, it's not in Brisbane.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear LukOD,

The team and I are ecstatic to know that you liked the Hotel Jen Brisbane and I will certainly be passing on your feedback to Scott. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to experience more of that “Jen” feeling next time you are in Brisbane.

Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Warm welcome and swift check-in. we stayed 2 nights in this nice, well located hotel.
We had a quite big room (corner room Nr. 1712), clean well maintained and all amenities provided.
Breakfast was ok, nothing special.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Erwin H,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Jen Brisbane.

We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Chose this Hotel because it’s right beside the train station and we travelled everywhere by train so it was convenient. There are also several food options nearby if you don’t wish to eat at the Hotels restaurant. If you are travelling with young children, there is a MacDonalds and KFC inside the train station and a Subway over the road. The room was quite spacious - had 2 double beds and I was pleased to see the bathroom had been upgraded since my last visit. It has a large walk in shower instead of the old shower over the bath tub.
We got a really good price for our stay and would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear 709TAM,

Thank you for your informative review of the hotel and surrounding area. We are proud that you recommend us and hope to welcome you back to Hotel Jen very soon.

Don’t stay away too long and have a fantastic day.