“Exciting new restaurant”

Margo Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #473 of 5,006 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$22 - US$74
Description: Located on Given Terrace in beautiful Paddington, Margo offers a range of delicious, modern entrees, mains and desserts, as well as an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The restaurant was closed for our private ladies lunch. Our hostesses worked with chef America Fernandez to create a beautiful three course menu with matching wines. Starting with canapés followed by homemade bread with smoked butter was just the start of a lovely luncheon. My favourite was the Entree of Mediterranean zucchini flower salad but all dishes were wonderful. Well done.

2  Thank Judy M

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I wanted to try everything on the menu. I wasn't disappointed with my choices and hope to be back soon to try some more. My smoked wagyu was particularly enjoyable - beautifully cooked and seasoned.

The service was friendly and unobtrusive. The wine list was reasonably priced with a nice curated by the glass section. The $55 lunch offering sounds very tempting, but I'll probably be back in the evening to enjoy the great service and food. Thank you, we have a really lovely evening

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A visit to Margo proved to be a delightful evening out, with friendly, efficient staff and really wonderful food. The scallops were divine, followed by an excellent beef dish. My friend was more than satisfied with the charcuterie plate and the house specialty of fish that evening. We will definitely return, not only for the great food, delicious wine and good service, but the added thoughtful touches, such as meeting the charming chef and owner who made us feel so welcome.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Tastebuds? “Welcome to real food” What can I say? We not only enjoyed our meal, but we woke up halfway through the night, talked about how awesome it was & repeated that same conversation again in the morning! This Chef is the real deal!
I can’t recommend this place enough!! They made me smile all night long. Thank you so much! Just soooo! Goooooood!

2  Thank Garry J
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Margo in the beginning of the week as an early valentine’s dinner and it did not disappoint at all !
The salmon gravlax I had as a starter was one of the best I had and so refreshing as well ! And exactly the same for the lamb saddle which was excellent ! In all the food was beautiful ! But these two ones were my favourites !
The service was excellent as well, friendly and polite at the same time ! Can’t wait to return and try the wag tu sirloin next time !
Thanks to all the team !