“Thai done right!”
Review of Kinn + Derm

Kinn + Derm
Ranked #317 of 5,008 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First time visiting this restaurant, as someone who frequents Thailand at least yearly and over 10 trips in total, I have very high expectations of Thai restaurants and I can tell you this takes me straight back to Thailand.... 100% authentic and tastes just as good. I will defineatly be coming back here, a credit to the staff and chefs, fabulous job, reasonably priced, $70 for drinks, 3 entree’s and 2 mains. Although much more expensive than in Thailand .

Highly recommend. A+++

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Wow wow just loved everything that you served. The service was incredible and each food was presented perfectly with amazing flavours throughout.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is the second time I have been here for lunch and both times have been most enjoyable. The service is prompt, great if you have limited time and the menu selection is quite varied. I had the pad thai lunch box meal which comes with lot of sides and soup, very filling and tasty, my husband had the spicy seafood noodle which was also flavoursome. Always busy but quick turnover of tables.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant is fairly new to the new Chermside precinct. It has an upstairs and downstairs & is well situated. While it is suited to couples or families, I didn't feel it was good value for money for a family. We spent over $130 for two adults and two children & we all came away still feeling hungry. The entrees are quite beautiful, especially the black bowl but bear in mind it is literally one mouthful of food for $8. The service was good, the timing was fine & the ambience was average. Overall we had a lovely evening but certainly left feeling it was a little expensive.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Love this place. Yes it’s at the shopping centre, no that doesn’t matter. It’s open air, indoor and upstairs, we always sit outside. It tastes very traditional, sometimes hot, lots of small snack options, dirty rice and basil chicken (with fried egg) are made for one another, and to share. Portions are good, small and large dishes depending on appetite, we over order then take the rest home. This is my favourite Thai at the moment, wet dishes possibly still better at Thai lanna at carseldine, long term favourite. For beer and tasty Thai this one is very good.