“Delicious meal!”

Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co.
Ranked #12 of 5,015 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Classic burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for dinner with a friend and was greeted with a beautiful smile from Kate Aranha. Ordered the crispy chicken burger and chips. The food was delicious and wasn’t left waiting too long. Will come back again very soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had the best customer service on my visit to your store by the lovely girl you had working there. Her name is Ellie. She greeted me with the biggest smile ever, took my order accurately and I got everything 100% the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all my family and friends. The store was lovely and clean as well. Very pleasant visit overall. Thank you once again Ellie for such a lovely and wonderful visit

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Burger was great! wasn’t busy this night before movies, service was fantastic by Kate Aranha, thank you for looking after us Kate, keep up the great work

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you love burgers then you have to go here. We had the classic stack burger which is a combination of two burgers, it's phenomenal. The mushrooms burger is delicious and the beef is cooked perfectly. All the toppings and the bun were spot on and from the first bite you will realise how good these burgers really are.

Staff were amazing as well! Really helpful and went above and beyond.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great food and even better service! To say that I felt comfortable and welcomed is an understatement.
We were served by a professional, presentable and helpful staff member named Kelly who went above and beyond to ensure that our experience was of the highest quality.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family! Exceptional customer service by this staff member and the others.

Betty's, you've earned yourself a returning customer with me!