“Wharf One... eclectic and exciting!! ”

Wharf One Food & Wine
Ranked #18 of 405 Restaurants in Darwin
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: Treat yourself to absolute waterfront dining, Wharf One Food & Wine offers guests a fun and casual dining experience, specialising in wood grill cooking and seasonal local produce. Located 5 minute walk from Darwin CBD, and only a 3 minute walk from the Darwin Convention Centre and the Adina Vibe Hotel, it is the perfect location for lunch, dinner, special occasions or just a drink. Group bookings and private functions welcome.
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Been to Wharf One in several occasions due to business... great view of the Darwin waterfront, friendly and helpful staff, great menu... the lamb, steaks and the steak tartare are delicious!! The chefs are always willing to please and they are always innovating... last night we had lamb brain ... just amazing!! The wine and drink selection is good and very progressive... ambience its good but tables can be a bit small and music a bit loud!!

Overall great place to visit...

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I am not normally one to complain or send food back I just eat what's in front of me. I ordered the scotch fillet steak med rare, it took a while to come out. I started to cut into it and it was a bit hard to cut through, was rare to blue in some cases! Every cut had gristle through it I finished the veges which were really nice and sent back my plate with half of my steak chewed and placed on the side of my plate because I couldn't chew it. The waitress was really nice and apologised and said she would talk to chef's. I'm not upset because of the steak as you get a bad cut from time to time but how it was handled after that! I asked for my bill n no offer for any form of discount or an apology from management. A bill full charge for half a steak! I travel a lot and eat in an enormous amount of restaurants and this is my first negative post! Very disappointing.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We enjoyed the food and the wine here...and sitting outside watching the afternoon turn to evening was delightful.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We both ordered the pan roasted barramundi. Appeared in the menu as "a large plate" Portion wasn't generous, fish was grilled not pan roasted and really over cooked. 3/4 of the portion was mush, 1/4 just ok. I don't mind paying good money for good food, this was good money for very mediocre food. Both servings were overcooked the same.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Did not know what to order so had the tasting plate for 2 - best decision for months. Great food and covered so many of the menu plates, fantastic view and very professional and attentive service whilst providing space for our conversation. Loved it all and so glad it's in our town!!