“Yummy Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2019

This is a must for anyone visiting Darwin, as you won't be disappointed. There is a choice for all appertites

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

We came here with extended family and found the food to be fresh and quite tasty. The service was good and the food came out fairly quickly.

I thought it was probably overpriced for the amount of food you actually get. I think you are paying for the “experience” of building your own meal. A dish costs a minimum of $25, regardless of if it is all meat or all vegetable.

The location down a dodgy alley way is probably not ideal when taking guests.

All in all it was an experience and a Darwin institution, however I don’t think I will rush back.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

Magic Wok is one of those hidden gems that's off the main street.

I wasn't sure on first look, but after seeing all of the options I had for my dish I was amazed. It's a great place to go with friends on the weekend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Friday staff and owner food is great you eat what you want to eat. Every thing is fresh and you can see it! Highly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2018

I have been going to magic wok for over 10 years!
Great service, fresh produce and full of flavor. I always take our visitor's here.
HIGHLY recommended and an absolute must.

Date of visit: July 2018