“My new ‘go to’ for coffee or lunch”
Review of Xtreme Caffeine

Xtreme Caffeine
Ranked #254 of 436 Restaurants in Darwin
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The proof is in the pudding. I avoided this place for a while (as I have my regulars) but I recently tried a coffee there and it was great, better then the two other major competitor ‘s nearby. I have also had the chicken tandoori wrap and the salad, both are excellent and very well priced. Very friendly staff too.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Snorrs

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I was surprised how good their tandoori wraps are! just as good as they are in india! this place is quite unassuming, im looking forward to eating here more often.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank brettd281
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Swetha and Naveen are wonderful and are always there to make sure you are being taken care of. The food is always fresh and bloody delicious. My go-to lunch is their chicken tandoori which I would have to say is the best in town - affordable too. Highly recommend this café.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank jackiemacdonald17
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Really enjoy having lunch here: not overly pricey and fresh food.
Swetha and hubby Naveen are happy to please you

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Asolo79
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Fresh tasty and made in house, staff are always smiling when you enter and more then happy to meet your needs. I love breakfast and normally can not wait to grab lunch.

Date of visit: February 2016