All reviews free shuttle between flights family room room was clean next morning mini bar great place to stay business trip motel kakadu
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay. We chose this hotel based on convenience with a close location to the airport, but it was much better than location alone. The service was professional, friendly and very helpful. The family room was great. Thanks for a great welcome to Darwin!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

From the time I called at the Airport to be picked up to the time, I was dropped off by the courtesy bus service was the best Helpful friendly Service I can every recall of anywhere, nothing was a problem and staff were excellent. I have never been to Darwin in the past though, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else than here.

Rooms Clean and Tidy
Staff Great
All I needed

Room Tip: Saturday Night Noise from the Tavern next door was a little loud but I have heard much worse
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Worked out to be fairly central to most places that I was visiting,
Basic motel style accom. with clean rooms and friendly/helpful staff.
Close to airport and they run a shuttle, however if you are driving there wasnt a shortage of parking

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great service, clean rooms and the Manager even drove me to my job due to the lack of Taxi service at the time. For food you can’t go past the Tavern next door. They have a gate from the car park direct to the Tavern which is accessible by your room key. I would be happy to stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Exiting the Darwin terminal I rang the Quality Hotel who gave directions to their dedicated pick up spot. Shortly we were on the complimentary shuttle, a short journey. We were checked in to room #104 and sat outside on the room’s balcony enjoying the supplied coffee and the lovely balmy tropical evening. Nothing to complain about, very happy with the room and the service.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple