Argus Apartments Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$155
  • Pool
Oaks Elan Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$174
US$144
  • Restaurant
Rydges Darwin Central(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
Trip.com
US$93
US$79
  • Pool
Argus Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$43
US$51
Darwin Waterfront Luxury Suites(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$1,146
Official Site
All reviewschinese restaurantloong fongfree shuttlehotel is cleanlarge showerbedroom suiteyogurtceiling fanfew minutes walklate checkoutcomfy bedair conditionerbusiness tripbuffet breakfasttop endluggage
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stayed in this hotel whilst in Darwin on business. The room was spacious, clean and tidy and very well provided. I had everything I needed and when I didn't all I had to do was politely ask (bit old fashioned I know...but it works!). Free shuttle bus and the driver was very friendly and couldn't do enough. The breakfast was fine but the dinner was fantastic. Connie and her team dish up a great Chinese meal that was value for money and very well portioned...my eyes were bigger than my belly! A good gym to burn of those calories from the night before and a swimming pool that was just what was needed after a full day of work. Thanks Connie

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Jamie O, General Manager at Novotel Darwin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear papakilo2015, thanks for the great feedback and excellent to hear on the well rounded experience the team provided you. I definitely agree (so do my kids) on the great meals Connie and her team provide. I am also very pleased you availed yourself of the new gym we have put in at the Novotel as well with some finishing touches happening soon. We look forward to seeing you back and next time you'll have to bring a bigger belly!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is just a quick less than 5 minute walk from the airport (or they have a shuttle that runs 24/7 if it is raining. This is handy for the many flights that leave or arrive late at night or early morning. It has a good gym and pool. The Chinese restaurant in house is okay and priced well. On the weekends breakfast is served at the Mercure, which is across the road and easy enough to access. The breakfast has the things we wanted in a hotel breakfast - hot food, danishes, fruit etc.

Our tour picked up and dropped off at the hotel even though it is well out of town. If you are doing tours who can pick you there it is a saving. Despite being told it was about $25 for a taxi to town it cost us $28.60 each time we did this.

The room was comfortable and clean. We would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Gefton, thank you for your feedback and advice for fellow travellers. Hopefully I get the chance to catch you next time you come through one of the properties as it would be great to get your thoughts on a number of initiatives we are looking at. See you next time.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This place is great being so close to the airport. 24hour desk so can arrive and leave when you want. Decent size rooms for a very good price. Great parking and shuttles to the airport, only just down the road. No minibar in the room. Bed wasnt exactly the most comfortable and the bed cover was so stained we took it off. Also our room only had one washer for 2 people. Otherwise, cheap stay so we could look past that to stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

Dear Weedlenchix S, great to hear your feedback and I have noted a couple of the items that we could have improved upon or in fact should not have occurred in the first place. I am pleased to say we are looking to bring in the Novotel Live n' Dream bed to the property since taking over management early last year and sincerely hope on your next visit we have some in place. Currently I have one sample in place so don't hesitate to contact me as it would be great to get your feedback on its comfort.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now. The first time was dreadful. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt but the second visit... Did not improve. The first time we waited behind 5 people to be served late at night whilst manager on the phone... When we got served card did not work had to repeatedly go to our room 5 times before a manger came with us. The hallways were not air-conditioned so lugging luggage up and down quickly wore us out. Each time going down having to wait for service at 1 am in the morning! The 2nd visit again staff on the phone with 10 people waiting. I was dealing with death in family and so did not need or want to be standing around for an hour!! The rooms smell mouldy and the balcony doors were unlocked on both nights! Overall the service was dreadful and the standard did not meet the novotel normal excellence.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Dear Wingles2014, thank you for your feedback and my condolensces for your recent passing in your family. I will be addressing the items you have raised and in particular the poor service received from my night team member. As you mention what you received certainly is not inline with the normal Novotel excellence and I sincerely hope we see you again in the near future and I will also try and make contact with you directly. Please also do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed Sat. 11th Feb. Good stay but reception should pre-warn guest that the Chinese new year celebration was happening that evening, instead get woken up by the banging of drums from 9pm which lasted close to a full hour. Just a tired travellor that just wanted to sleep after a whole week of travelling.. other than, that the hotel was okay.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Dear believe2c4yourself, thank you for your feedback and my apologies for not being made aware of the CNY celebration that Loong Fong held that evening. You certainly should have been from the team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.