“Excellent”
Review of PM Eat & Drink

PM Eat & Drink
Ranked #4 of 436 Restaurants in Darwin
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Description: Industrial style with a hint of luxury, PM is based on small share plates with Japanese, Greek & Spanish influences in the heart of Darwin CBD. We serve amazing organic coffee, incredible fresh NT local seafood, the best Australian & international boutique wines & beers along with signature cocktails. Trading Hours - Tue to Sat 12pm to late... (Kitchen closes from 3:30pm to 4:30pm) Lunchtime specials for the busy worker available from 12pm to 3pm. Dinner time ... Come early for a 2 hour sitting, or after 8pm to enjoy another bottle of wine or two...
Reviewed 17 February 2019

It had been 12 months since my last being in Darwin and going to PM. I really wish I lived a short drive away rather than a flight away. I booked very early and while I sat there by myself, I just wished I was sharing the experience with friends as the food is perfect for sharing.
Great service and brilliant food.

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I would highly recommend PM for everyone!Really nice restaurant with delicious meals and good gluten free options available as well. Customer service at PM was just amazing. Thank you for the whole team to looking after us so well!
Definitely one of the best restaurants in Darwin!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

If the cows running in the paddock tasted like this, I would chase them 24/7. By far the best sirloin I've had in years. The zucchini tempura is sin incarnate. So good, yet so bad. Definitely a must try.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Georgina M
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Beautiful tapas style plates.
Food had never disappointed in the couple of times I've been. Good wine list and amazing cocktails.

1  Thank Territorian222
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Travelling for and ate here. Was lucky I went early as I didnt have a booking. It is very popular. I jad the oysters and the sashimi and both we're excellent. I would definitely recommend.