“A guilty pleasure”

Teashrine Alice Springs
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I try to come here whenever I'm in the Alice. The food is fresh and clean tasting and the range of teas and other drinks delicious. I have to steel myself not to sit there for hours indulging in the range of food.

Give yourself a treat next time you visit the Alice.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great to find a vegetarian cafe that serves such fresh affordable meals. Minimal menu just adds to the ambiance.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love the Taiwanese bubble tea here and the food are always fresh and delicious! Even though I am not a vegetarian (all the food here are for vegans and vegetarians) I enjoy the food a lot!! I just moved from Bendigo up to Alice and I've been to many towns in Victoria, it's hard to find a place in Victoria like Teashrine serving yummy Chinese dumplings, Vietnamese rice rolls and other healthy vegetarian dishes. Love it!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch as I heard good things. I'm not a vegetarian but do enjoy the vegetarian/vegan cuisines.

Bf ordered fried rice - very sad looking plate of moist rice with very little veggies. I ordered the Buddha bowl with the mock roast duck. Not that much protein in there, they could have been a bit more generous with the mock duck portions. But better than the fried rice. Also had a Korean iced tea - bad choice, it was just the Korean marmalade thing in water and ice for 4.50. Not worth it.

Good thing is that they have the option to upgrade your dish to brown rice for 50c extra which we both did. For a local? Yeah this would be good to have. For a tourist? You can do better elsewhere. Nothing all that special here.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

You don't have to be Vegan to eat here. It is delicious and food for the biggest carnivores. Most would never know they are eating vegan. Great people, big selection of tea and Asian tea sets. Enjoy.