All reviews gloria jeans wifi code kettle and toaster two queen beds clean rooms edward street would stay again perfect location electric blankets family room walking distance the air conditioning business trip good size rsl club hospital tina
Reviewed 26 April 2018

We recently stayed at Lincoln Cottage for 1 night during a family road trip. The family room had 3 single beds and a separate room with a Queen. The room itself was large and open and had modern furniture. The kitchen had microwave, kettle and toaster. Our kids liked the undercover play equipment. Some takeaway restaurants are located next door but also close to the Wagga Wagga RSL Club where we had dinner. Parking is tight and limited in the back section of the motel. Would be great if adult bedroom had it's own TV. We would stay here again and recommend it for families.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I recently stayed overnight at this hotel for a business trip The rooms were very clean and comfortable and equip with everything I needed. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot (important things for a flying visit after a 9 hour drive!!).

I ordered bacon and eggs for breakfast - which were delicicous and the size was definatley country size - I could hardly make a mark in it!!! (note to self - when having breakfast at 7am in the morning probably toast and cereal will do!! LOL). The coffee was also exceptional - thank you to whoever made it.

The staff were very friendly and helpful - quick efficient and made me feel welcome.

If I every went back to Wagga I would definatley stay here again - in fact I would also bring my grandchildren as the hotel also had a nice playground (out of the sun which is good) and a lovely bbq and pool area.

Thank you for a very pleasant day. I'm sorry it wasn't longer and I'm sorry I didn't eat all of my delicious breakfast!

Room Tip: Ask for a room out the back. They are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Beautiful motel grounds with deck chairs on a grassy area. Pool was lovely to swim in after a long drive. Bed incredibly was comfortable too. Nice and quiet. Right near some food places for dinner. Would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight at Lincoln Cottage Motor Inn. Our family of 4 had room 8. No street noise at all. The room was cosy but clean. The bathroom was snug but had everything you needed. The pool was just lovely and we had a very nice swim after we arrived. There are a selection of eateries next door including Gloria Jeans, Red Rooster, pizza and pasta, Chinese and Indian. The air conditioning was great. My only complaint would be the cupboard that holds the fridge and the toaster, plates etc was on the back wall. You can open the cupboard easily enough as the door opens onto the wall but then the bar fridge door opens the opposite direction so to get into the fridge you are either leaning over the fridge door or squashing yourself into the square created by the cupboard door on one side, fridge door on the other side and bathroom wall behind you. Could also have done with a fourth chair for eating a meal together.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Spacious room for three. Very clean. And good air conditioning. Nice garden area. Pool for a dip. Close to Uni campus. Next door to three good restaurants. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family