All reviewsstayed hereclose to the airportgreat restaurantbusiness staythe main highwaybench spaceenjoyed my stayplenty of parkingovernight stopspacious roommini bargood sizetown centregreat value for moneymoteljoelsydney
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Country living just out the city. Large,clean and new renovated room.Excellent onsite Restaurant with beautiful, well kept surrounds. Easy to find and plenty of parking.Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hi Philip

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay.
Alisha & I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am also happy to see that you enjoyed a meal with us in Clancy's.

I do hope that next time your in Wagga that we can see you again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The feel of this place is amazing. Neat, tidy comfortable rooms.Far enough from town to unwind but close enough to venture out Excellent Wifi. Staff very friendly and food at Clancy's is worth trying.

Stayed: October 2017
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi Anandsh1

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay with us.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your time.
We hope that next time your in Wagga we can look after you again.

All the best and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Travelling for a job interview, the Quality Inn Carriage House made quite a stressful time, very enjoyable.

From the moment I was greeted by the bubbly receptionist, my stay was an absolute pleasure. I was able to park directly outside my room. The Deluxe Queen Room had a country feel, and was spacious and bright, with a good sized TV, DVD player & free WiFi that actually worked. The bathroom was also of good size (although limited bench space), with a provision of toiletry essentials, and the luxury of a vintage style dinner plate sized shower head – oh the indulgence !!

There was plenty of room for clothes in the wardrobe, and bench space to write or eat a meal. Biscuits and tea/coffee supplies & mini-bar were provided, with a restaurant on site for dinner, and room service for guests.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The outside was well maintained and had a lovely entertaining area and pool.

Check-out was just as smooth as check-in, and as I left, was thinking how nice it would have been to stay a few more days.

I certainly feel that I got what I paid for, and I can’t recommend The Quality Inn Carriage House enough.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Jac B
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hi Jac B
WOW!!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
It makes our hard work and effort seem all worth while.

I do hope that if you are in the area again that you will come back and stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Needed somewhere close to the airport, thanks to the great reviews on TripAdvisor I decided to book in here and I wasn't disappointed. Staff friendly and helpful who booked a cab for my trip to the airport. Rooms refurbished to a standard that one would expect in 2017 and I thoughly enjoyed the beef fillet steak I ordered for dinner. I would definitely recommend this motel

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hi Jude

Thanks for the letting us know about your recent stay.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed Clancy's and our newly renovated room's.
I do hope that your on journey was as pleasant.

We hope to see you again sometime

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The recently renovated rooms include really good beds, nicely decked out bathroom with new showers and taps.
Stacks of parking on the big centre courtyard.
The surprise for me was the food on Clancy's Restaurant.
I went for the spagetti marinara because I like to try them wherever I go.
It came out and I just went WOW.
Presentation was spot on. Interesting take on an old standard because it consisted of a huge bowl of angel hair pasta with pieces of barramundi, prawns, pipis, mussels, squid & capers all done in a really tasty sauce and topped with a piece of salted crispy fish skin which added a delightful crunch to the whole dish.
I thought it was only fair to try the dessert special which was apple strudel. It was great.

Dont be put off by the location out on the entry to Wagga, because this is a good spot for an overnighter.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Hi B0ris2
Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed our recently renovated room's we went to a lot of effort to ensure that you and all our valuable guest's have a great stay.
Great to see that you enjoyed your meal at Clancy's our Chef team are always sourcing the best and freshest produce to create the WOW meal that you speak of.

I am really thrilled that your stay with us was great and I hope we can look after you again sometime soon

All the Best