Mercure Wagga Wagga(Wagga Wagga)
US$102
US$92
The Lawson Motor Inn(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
Quality Inn Carriage House(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$65
Comfort Inn Prince of Wales(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$80
US$75
Agoda.com
Junction Motor Inn(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$66
Agoda.com
US$99
US$96
Priceline
The Houston Wagga(Wagga Wagga)
US$98
US$95
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmini barelectric blanketsair constayed here for nightsclean roomslong drivea great place to staymotelbathtoaster
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Boulevard Motor in has what all traveller's need. Clean, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, air con, with modern decor.
Great place to return after a days travel or sightseeing.
Only issue I had was it was a bit pricey.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this motel for work. I decided to upgrade to the spa room. The spa was great. The bed comfortable. You have to get room service. I had dinner and breakfast. The food is top quality at a great price. I will defiently be going back!! The room was a good size. The air con worked well and was silent. Great night sleep!!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Isabel S
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived at 8pm after a very long day and was greeted by a kind welcome and effortless check in. Lovely spacious and clean room with easy parking. Diverse breakfast and dinner menu. I am here for 3 nights so already feel relaxed with a promise of first class savoury mince on toast for breakfast

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank dee m
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Hi all,this venue is we'll located near the main highway and couldn't ask for anything more.reception service with a smile, very helpful. Dinner to my room was excellent,mini bar quite aterquit, plenty of parking so in saying that I would not hesitate in recommending friends and work colleagues to this venue. Thanks guys.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Merv J
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Our stay was very good and met our needs. We don't have the need to stay in paid accommodation in Wagga, very often, as we live within 75km. So when we do we set a high bar on the experience.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, that was located adjacent to the pool. The weather was quite hot, the kids loved the pool and the air conditioners made the room comfortable. Car parking was easy and unlike the city, free.

We stayed at the Boulevard not long after it opened and I was pleased with the up keep and refurbishments to keep it modern.

The hospitality was the highlight and defiantly value for money.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family