“Lovely Shawarma”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Came here on a recommendation from Tripadvisor - wasn't disappointed. We were staying near Sydney rail station - its not that far a walk (about 20-30 mins) .

Big place, mid week walking up wasn't a problem but it does seem popular. We each had shawarma which was delicious. Good, friendly, attentive staff - easy eats - relaxed mid-week vibe. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I joined a group of approx 20 people here to celebrate a 60th !
Absolutely fabulous!
Our greeting from all the staff, the service, the attention, the food, the wine, wow!
And no, I was not influenced by dancing with the lovely belly dancer!
Sighs, I only wish there was a great middle eastern restaurant near where I live!
Many thanks!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Dined at Zahli for the second time Sunday night and the food was amazing yet again. Atmosphere was great and so was the service. Only disappointing thing is when I went with my partner we had the banquet for two and had heaps of food! However, we did the banquet with 9 people and only had twice as much food as we did for two people. I'd highly recommend this place and I'm sure to return yet again in the future. Thanks for another wonderful experience!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Tried them all and not my favorite

Poor service, food comes out cold, re- cooked chicken and very dirty bathrooms

Expect to wait at least 1.5hrs for your food

2  Thank HALM2010
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I ate at Zahli with a work group for a farewell dinner recently, and the best summary of our experience would be that it's easy to see why this restaurant is rated so highly.

The food and service were equally outstanding. Mohammad the owner was a gracious, warm, and attentive host.

Can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank BormanJ