Larmont Sydney by Lancemore
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$181
US$268
US$208
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$111
US$226
US$189
  • Pool
All reviewsapple tvkings crossfree mini bar itemsfree yoga classessignature roomst vincentanytime fitnesscoca cola signquick getawaypotts pointtoilet and showerharbour bridge viewhotel experiencessuper comfortable bedgreat locationfrosted glasswilliam street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a lovely few nights here. I’m in Sydney a bit for work and I would be aiming to stay here each time. The beds especially were very comportable. Would highly recommend to anyone. Gym next door is great also.

Room Tip: Excellent stay
Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenza S, Manager at Larmont Sydney by Lancemore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jordan H,

Thank you so much not only for this 5 star review but also for the high recommendation of our hotel. We are so happy to read that we are now your hotel of choice when you come to Sydney for work. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly when you are returning so that I can personally look after your bookings.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just had an amazing stay at the Larmont, and of particular mention was the service that I received from Roberta who was working at reception. She is super friendly, helpful and sincere and was a great help when my shower has a fault. I was quickly moved to a more superior room and felt like a king. Thank you Roberta.
The hotel is really well placed and close to all amenities that included good food, sea side walks, parks to mill around in and fun to be had at the nearby pubs and clubs.

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the harbour side.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Thank you so much Adam for this lovely review. We are beyond happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, specifically with thanks to Roberta at our Front Desk. It sounds like she really made your stay exceptional! We would love to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I chose this motel due to location to SCG and local pubs we wanted to be near. It is an easy walk to everything we needed. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The 12 noon checkout was good and the staff were very helpful. We'd stay here again for a quick Sydney trip.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Kazzymarie,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your trip to Sydney. It was our pleasure to host you here at Larmont. We are pleased to read how much you enjoyed our great location, spacious and clean rooms, and very helpful staff. We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my 4 night stay at the Larmont Hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room of a high standard and the location convenient to good shops and public transport. I highly recommend the Larmont hotel to other travellers

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenza S, Manager at Larmont Sydney by Lancemore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dawngoedeke1,

We loved having you as our guest for 4 nights! Thank you so much for the great feedback on our super friendly staff and convenient location. We would love to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chic hotel in a hip neighborhood. Had amazing customer service with added little perks like 2 free mini bar items per day and free yoga classes at the studio next door. The front desk even brought out a complimentary latte while I waited for my group and taxi to the airport. And the bed's were the most comfortable ever! Was there on a work trip and we all had the best nights sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear lucyla2017,

We love your exceptional review! Thank you for letting us know about the great customer service that you had with the added free perks in the room and complimentary access to our yoga studio and gym. Come back again soon and have a great night sleep in the most comfortable bed ever!