“So Very Disappointing”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My daughter and I celebrated her birthday last year with an overnight stay in Darling Harbour which involved a cheese-board and numerous glasses of wine at this venue.We walked (maybe staggered) away from a very happy and positive experience..We returned this week to repeat the same positive experience.My god what a difference a year makes.Short story..Your staff have the personality of a wet blanket..Your venue feels.unloved..Your cheeseboard was in a word deplorable..We sent back the blue cheese because it was inedible.. The manager on that night seriously needs to reassess why she is even in the industry so blunt and rude as she was..This felt like a tired venue that simply cant be bothered and no I won"t be adding it to my favourite places to celebrate anything

Reviewed 26 April 2018

There are no lock-out laws at this venue which is brilliant news for us Sydney Siders.
One the weekends they have some of Sydneys best DJ's playing and if you're looking for a night out, you will have fun here.

Note - The crowd is predominately under 25, and it's good for a MESSY night, if you're after something low key and classy this isn't the right venue.

They do a lot of hens nights and functions too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had lunch here and the food was lovely.
Friendly staff and beautiful setting in Darling harbour.
It was a very hot day and we had no problem getting an out side table with a good parasol to keep us cool.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Started with needing to put napkins on the table to stop our shirts sticking to it, even after the staff had tried to clean it! Then ordered Meatlovers pizza. This was without doubt the worst pizza I have ever eaten ( I am 48 and love pizza, so I have eaten a few!). The clearly once -frozen base was so over-cooked that it would have been more useful as structural building material. I would not have fed the topping to my dog - if I had she wouldn't have eaten it anyway! Really it was terrible!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stopped here and sat outside for a drink before dinner. The bartender was probably the rudest I have ever encountered; she didn't say one word or crack a smile, sort of like she would have rather been anywhere but there. The people watching outside was good, but there was a serviette in the planter box and straws and other rubbish on the ground. Never again.