“Stunning Experience”

Flight Experience Sydney - Flight Simulator
Ranked #5 of 102 Fun & Games in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and fly a Boeing 737-800 flight simulator!We are the World Leader when it comes to Flight Simulator Entertainment. We are certified by the Australian Government for Pilot Training and are approved by Boeing as an 'Officially Licensed Product'. Flight Experience has a dozen locations globally and we've flown over 130,000 satisfied clients.Anyone can fly, even with no experience, as we have highly trained Instructors who will guide you as required. All our Instructors are licensed commercial pilots.Now that you're in Sydney, why not use our simulator to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock), or a quick visit to Melbourne and check out the sights. But you're also not restricted to Australia, We can fly you around New York, Paris, London or even the infamous old Hong Kong airport, Kai Tak, which was closed due to the dangerous location.Family and friends are welcome as we have two jump-seats in the cockpit that are included, free of charge.Call us, visit us online or simply wander over to our store, near the Novatel Hotel at Darling Harbour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2018

There was some trepidation about how I would go controlling a big airliner. The flight instructor was so personable and managed to quickly put me at ease. He explained everything methodically with a charming tone and was so accommodating in structuring the flight program to suit my want. Wow, what an eye opener as to what goes on to safely fly a commercial aircraft. I felt a great sense of achievement to complete these simulator flights even with the instructor guiding me back into line. A stunning and truly memorable experience.

All reviews
"awesome experience"
in 8 reviews
"gift voucher"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"darling harbour"
in 17 reviews
"weather conditions"

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I had a 1 hour flight experience at the Sydney flight simulator. I was allowed to customize the flight to match my experience and expectations, and was ably assisted by Johnathan my

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, realistic and enjoyable experience.
Gives you an idea of what goes on while you are sitting in the passenger area of the plane.
This was given to me as a present and is one experience that I’ll never forget.
Thank you to the staff for making me feel welcome and explaining everything to how to fly/ control an aircraft.
If you are considering trying this you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

My 'Flight Experience' was a Christmas present from a daughter who was aware of my lifelong infatuation with aircraft. I greatly enjoyed the experience. Although I have done quite a few miles in light aircraft, I was surprised at the amount of work that a pilot has to do at takeoff and landing an airliner. such as a 737800, Not only the amount of things, but the need to get them in the right order. The delay in the controls, such as the steering tiller, was also a surprise as I had expected it to be like steering a car. My major criticism is that the time passed so quickly.