“It was great experience!”

Flight Experience Sydney - Flight Simulator
Ranked #6 of 105 Fun & Games in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and fly a Boeing 737-800 flight simulator!We are the World Leader when it comes to Flight Simulator Entertainment. We are certified by the Australian Government for Pilot Training and are approved by Boeing as an 'Officially Licensed Product'. Flight Experience has a dozen locations globally and we've flown over 130,000 satisfied clients.Anyone can fly, even with no experience, as we have highly trained Instructors who will guide you as required. All our Instructors are licensed commercial pilots.Now that you're in Sydney, why not use our simulator to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock), or a quick visit to Melbourne and check out the sights. But you're also not restricted to Australia, We can fly you around New York, Paris, London or even the infamous old Hong Kong airport, Kai Tak, which was closed due to the dangerous location.Family and friends are welcome as we have two jump-seats in the cockpit that are included, free of charge.Call us, visit us online or simply wander over to our store, near the Novatel Hotel at Darling Harbour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I had been flight simulator for around 30 years. However, I did not know how to exactly use the equipments. This guys show to how to use properly. Furthermore, I suggest that the flight video and sound quality should be improved. Thank you :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"an excellent instructor"
"flying high"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"great opportunity"
"great fun"
in 6 reviews
"cockpit"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Fantastic and David, my co pilot, was extremely informative and quietly assisted me in keeping my 737 on the right track, or flight path! Well worth it, great fun and interesting.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The Captain at the flight Centre was brilliant - very keen to talk about the planes and patient with all my questions - explained everything very well and always was ensuring that I got the most out of my experience - I will go again - and would recommend it to anybody

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had a great time learning and doing in the Boeing 737 simulator. Excellent First Officer and Trainer. If anyone has an interest in what the pilots doing up front then this answers all those questions