The Langham, Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$135
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$131
Radisson
US$232
US$172
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Restaurant
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$169
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$192
US$161
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
2,048 results
All reviewsobservatory hotelhigh teabeautiful hotelrocks areacircular quayjunior suitekent streetquiet streetsteam roomturn down serviceindoor poolpillow menubeautiful roomrooms are largefive star hotelharbour viewan easy walk
Reviewed 16 November 2016

After a long flight After a long flight, arriving late in the evening, it was a pleasure to me greeted at the taxi with help to remove my ever expanding luggage, reception was fast and efficient and the room was huge, impressive and very comfortable. The interesting point I note is that I was given a City View room – with only 3 floors, my view was of the road and the tennis court – I smiled.

I had the pleasure of staying here for almost 5 nights, and slept very well throughout my time there. Great facilities, especially the pool, and very well positioned with only a ten minute walk to The Rocks and the Sydney Opera House.

The only downside is the lack of a business centre, which really is a pre-requisite for business travellers, yet seems to be rather lacking in Australia as a whole.

The best part of any hotel is where you are made to feel welcome. I was travelling with colleagues who I am sure tested the staff and managements patience, yet there were some outstanding people in the hotel, who went out of their way to keep make tired executives feel rejuvenated by maintaining the steady flow of wine. The bar staff (especially one tall waiter who apparently had a twin brother working in the hotel) was second to none, and based on his excellent service, I will return again!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent choice on south side of River. Found the location to be quieter than the bustling CBD area yet with in easy walking distance. Wonderful variety of restaurants along the river. Outstanding staff. Ask for a river view room.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Wow, this place is so lovely. Service has been amazing. The room is beautiful. Bed is comfortable. Food has been delicious. Shower has two shower heads and there is even a heater towel rack. I'm impressed! I usually try to stay at the Shangri-La (also good) and avoid the Four Seasons (awful!) so this is my first time staying here. I will be coming back!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Whilst the room cost was at the upper level of my budget the expertise and friendliness of the staff will make me come back again. Food and wine also made for a memorable experience. Location also made for an easy walk to the attractions at Darling Harbour . TIP: Go for a drink at the Palisade Hotel

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Six of us attended the Melbourne Cup lunch.At $160 a head it represented terrible value with miserable little portions of food and only one glass of champagne on arrival.We had to buy a bottle of wine and five cups of tea/coffee were charged an extra $30.
All up the bill as over $1000.The Langham has done itself a great disservice.
We'll never go again.
Tony

Room Tip: Cannot make a recommendation
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tony M
Gaylord L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Tony,

Thank you for you feedback in regards to the Melbourne Cup Luncheon held in Bistro Remy.

I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet your expectations on the day. I would appreciate if my Director of Food & Beverage could give you a call personally to discuss in more detail, your feedback, as we would greatly appreciate any additional comments on what we could have done to provide you with the best possible Melbourne Cup experience here at The Langham Sydney.

Please contact my assistant via email jodie.galloway@langhamhotels.com who will co-ordinate a time suitable for you and our Director of Food & Beverage.

More than anything, I very much hope we get the chance to welcome you back to Bistro Remy at The Langham, Sydney.

Warmest Regards,