Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$133
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$165
Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$142
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$198
US$170
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$112
US$101
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$165
Veriu Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

4,678 results
All reviewshyde parka park view roomfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationdavid jonesspg memberwalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotelhigh tearooms are spaciousan upgradecorner roompitt st mall
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Max greeted us warmly. Fabulous upgrade to a suite.Champsgne, chocolate and cake awaited us in our luxurious suite as it was my birthday. The club Lounge is superb.Recently renovated, beautiful view over cathedral and harbour. Staff attentive and welcoming. especially Max, Kelly, Charlotte, Amy, Sol and Lachlan.Fare absolutely delicious with amazing variety to cater for all tastes., breakfast also amazing. Thanks so much for making my Birthday so memorable!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David F, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Skell25,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you and your daughter enjoyed such an amazing stay. I hope we will get to see you again sometime in the near future

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Right from the start, the guest service team over the phone is very professional and they know what they are doing. I had problems with my reservations and they are able to sort it out instantly. I knew it was already a great start before I arrive.
Louis from reception is prompt and friendly. She got us sorted and everyone is happy with their room assigned.
Beautiful selection of food and drinks at the level 21 club lounge with panoramic view of the hyde park & cathedral. Love it!
Thank you so much for taking care of us!

Room Tip: Book a club lounge benefit room
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Bubbsy99,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as the wonderful offerings of our newly renovated club lounge. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect for travellers who want to be close to the City and walking distance from everywhere. The breakfast buffet was amazing and great coffee was served. Will stay there again on another occasion if and when possible.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Oska5,
Your praise is greatly welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review as well as the great experience you had in our central location! I hope you had a wonderful time enjoying our hotel, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed for one night in an emergency and I was treated with the utmost respect by all the staff from Reception through to Dining staff. I had a lovely room, the buffet breakfast
the next morning was fabulous. Dinner was also excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear mckeough7,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as one of our newly refurbished rooms. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We really enjoyed the great location, good service and lovely room. We really enjoyed our stay and particularly enjoyed the guests lounge - complimentary breakfast, afternoon drinks, great view and really good service.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear DamianP364,
Thank you very much for sharing this feedback. I’m delighted to hear the hotel provided an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon.