Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$136
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$191
US$160
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$127
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$161
US$147
US$123
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Priceline
4,424 results
All reviewshyde parkpark viewfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationspg memberdavid joneswalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelstar hotelhigh teaan upgradelarge bathroomcorner roompitt st mallcircular quay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Max greeted us warmly. Fabulous upgrade to a suite.Champsgne, chocolate and cake awaited us in our luxurious suite as it was my birthday. The club Lounge is superb.Recently renovated, beautiful view over cathedral and harbour. Staff attentive and welcoming. especially Max, Kelly, Charlotte, Amy, Sol and Lachlan.Fare absolutely delicious with amazing variety to cater for all tastes., breakfast also amazing. Thanks so much for making my Birthday so memorable!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David F, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Skell25,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you and your daughter enjoyed such an amazing stay. I hope we will get to see you again sometime in the near future

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Right from the start, the guest service team over the phone is very professional and they know what they are doing. I had problems with my reservations and they are able to sort it out instantly. I knew it was already a great start before I arrive.
Louis from reception is prompt and friendly. She got us sorted and everyone is happy with their room assigned.
Beautiful selection of food and drinks at the level 21 club lounge with panoramic view of the hyde park & cathedral. Love it!
Thank you so much for taking care of us!

Room Tip: Book a club lounge benefit room
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Bubbsy99,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as the wonderful offerings of our newly renovated club lounge. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect for travellers who want to be close to the City and walking distance from everywhere. The breakfast buffet was amazing and great coffee was served. Will stay there again on another occasion if and when possible.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Oska5,
Your praise is greatly welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review as well as the great experience you had in our central location! I hope you had a wonderful time enjoying our hotel, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed for one night in an emergency and I was treated with the utmost respect by all the staff from Reception through to Dining staff. I had a lovely room, the buffet breakfast
the next morning was fabulous. Dinner was also excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear mckeough7,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as one of our newly refurbished rooms. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We really enjoyed the great location, good service and lovely room. We really enjoyed our stay and particularly enjoyed the guests lounge - complimentary breakfast, afternoon drinks, great view and really good service.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear DamianP364,
Thank you very much for sharing this feedback. I’m delighted to hear the hotel provided an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon.