Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
US$121
US$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$123
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Restaurant
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
  • Restaurant
Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$160
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$161
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$127
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$129
Priceline
4,422 results
All reviewshyde parkpark viewfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationspg memberdavid joneswalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelstar hotelhigh teaan upgradelarge bathroomcorner roompitt st mallcircular quay
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I had a nice quiet room with a lovely ambience.. The bathroom is a timeless design and decor. It feels luxurious. I recieved a lovely handwritten not from the young lady who checked me in to remind me to pick up the phone if I needed anything. The bed was comfy and the blinds blocked out any light...fabulous !
The parking was convenient and reasonably priced. The location was very convenient to a function at Doltone House so I was able to walk back safely.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Bernhard L, Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Viv A,
I’m pleased our location was so convenient for all your needs, definitely a draw card for all types of travellers to Sydney and often a highlight for our guests. I appreciate the time you have taken to outline the wonderful points of your stay with us and definitely agree the blackout blinds in our city side rooms are convenient and very useful for a good night’s sleep. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight then held a meeting in the excellent facilities of the Sheraton Club Lounge - Board Room. The staff were very helpful. We intend to continue hold regular meetings at this great location.

Booking and check-in went very smoothly, with staff being very professional and helpful at all stages.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business

Dear Graemeha,
Our associates do indeed endeavour to assist our guests whenever possible and I’m delighted they continue to provide such great customer service to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton on the Park for further meetings and overnight stays shortly.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stayed in this luxurious hotel with my husband and his dad during our trip. We flew our dad there mainly because he wanted to celebrate st. Parick's day in Sydney. We had the most fabulous suite we ever had in Sydney. Service was great. Rooms are very clean and interior deco was awesome. We had our dinners at the restaurant downstairs. Since my husband is a spg platinum card holder, we had excess to the club level restaurant (level 21). We were very astonished with the wide variety of hors d'oeuvre served in the evening. It was pretty memorable trip for my dad as he was able to watch St Patrick's Day parade from the lounge balcony. It is also located very close to pubs and restaurants and other shopping centers. We are so glad we chose this hotel and recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Try out the spa service which is very rejuvenating especially after a long walk or shopping spree...
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Dear Angelene K,
Such a pleasure to read your glowing review and I’m delighted to note your thorough enjoyment following your stay at Sheraton on the Park on St. Patrick’s Day! I definitely agree our Sheraton Club Lounge offers excellent personalised benefits and memorable services, and is certainly a popular choice for our guests. I'm pleased you have thoroughly enjoyed your guest room suite and appreciate the time you have taken to provide your feedback online.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a good hotel that is well situated opposite Hyde Park and backing on to Castlereagh Street and the CBD shopping complexes. Rates for the weekend were very good value and we got an upgrade to a room with a view of the Park for a modest additional rate on arrival. Service and response to requests was quick and cheerful. We thought the breakfasts were a little overpriced but there were plenty of good alternatives nearby. The room was large and comfortable with pleasant décor. Altogether a good place to stay. However I cannot understand why top range hotels like this one maintain the practice of charging for WiFi.

Room Tip: Park View rooms are best
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Alastair N

Dear Alastair N,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton on the Park on your recent stay and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm pleased you were able to experience a park view room on this occasion and thoroughly enjoyed your upgraded guest room, as the park view is certainly breath-taking. Please note, Wi-Fi is also available complimentary in our guest rooms to SPG members who book online directly via; Sheraton.com, Spg.com, Branded mobile websites, or with our Reservations Agents, and complimentary high speed internet will be included!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Stayed one night at the Sheraton on the Park in a park view room. Good size room, with a large functional bathroom. The bed was nice, but the room decor is a bit dated. Not warn out, just not modern. If you get a good price (we did) it's a great hotel in the city.

Room Tip: Spend extra to get a park view
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear TmanSydney_Australia,
I certainly agree our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bedding and linen assists in a great night’s sleep and a comfortable guest room. Our guest rooms are indeed some of the largest rooms you will find in Sydney and I agree our all marble bathrooms are indeed a very nice touch. Thank you for submitting your review online.