Arts Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$154
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central(Sydney)
US$111
US$113
  • Room Service
US$101
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$122
2,411 results
All reviewscoffee clubgreat locationcentral locationtown hall stationrooftop poolqueen victoria buildingpublic transportshort staywould stay againdarling harbouropera housetrainwoolworthsconveniencechinatownrocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2016

Worse customer service ever! Asked staff to help make the sofa bed, was told it was easy and to do it ourself. When I insisted they do it for me before I returned from lunch they didnt do it.
We were also 4 minutes late for checkout, literally 4 minutes and reception staff wanted to charge us $50 for being late. What a joke!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SWHG_Hotel_Manager, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2016

Dear venhs,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Centre.. Whilst I am disappointed to read your comments about my team, I am pleased you raised them to my attention as this gives me the opportunity to conduct further training to improve the standards of service for all guests.

The type of service you wrote about is not acceptable & I will investigate the matters raised thoroughly to ensure this is not occurring at my hotel.

I can assure you that we pride ourselves on our high standard of friendly & efficient guest service.

Stay Well,

Reviewed March 13, 2016

The staff are very friendly however this hotel needs a urgent refurbishment. There is clutter and mess from the time you enter reception. The room is old and dated. Wasn't very comfortable at all. I was very disappointed with my stay here. The best thing was the pool and staff. Everything else wasn't pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SWHG_Hotel_Manager, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

Dear 811damienm,

Thank you for your candid review! We appreciate your kind words regarding our team.

In regards to your feedback about the rooms, I am pleased to advise that we are working on our rooms with an ongoing refurbishment plan. This is refreshing the room with new paint, curtains and bedding, with immediate plans for an overhaul of the bathrooms.

Happy with the room.
Happy with the location.
Happy with the service.
Will stay again & have already and only days after my first visit.
Happy to stay again which will be in the very near future
Finically - happy to recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear roberthW2616GU,

What a lovely review to receive, thank you. We are passionate about service here and are delighted we could form a part of your experience.
It was lovely to read that should you return to Sydney, you will be happy to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 12, 2016

We had better service at Megaboom Hotel (exactly). The rooms were noisy from the lifts, I didn't see the front desk smile once. They were disinterested and ineffective. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear chriseZ8010TF,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Tripadvisor.

It is disappointing to read that your anticipated stay at Park Regis City Centre did not reach your expectations. I am particularly concerned to read that our normal friendly attitude and service was not extended to you on this occasion. For this I apologise.

I have passed on your feedback to all department heads for their corrective action. It is constructive feedback like yours that will help us improve the level of service that we offer to our guests. For this I thank you.

Thank you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 12, 2016

After arriving on an international flight check in was quick and professional .
great location right in the middle of the city, easy access to everything
I have stayed before and will stay again
my travel companion hasn't stayed before but would again

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends

Dear markhG2703EA,

Thank you for the lovely review.
I am always delighted to read that our wonderful team being a part of a positive guest experience and I am sure they look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit.