“A Welcome Treat at Park Regis City Centre”

Ranked #122 of 174 Hotels in Sydney
Pasig, Philippines
“A Welcome Treat at Park Regis City Centre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2016

Choosing to stay at Park Regis City Centre was such a great treat to begin my vacation in Australia. I couldn't find any better accommodation to make my stay in Sydney more convenient and relaxed one than staying on this hotel.

I stayed in an Executive Plus room, which was a nice sized room. It was air-conditioned with a queen-size bed. The room was also equipped with work desk, telephone, flat screen TV, iron & board, luggage rack, refrigerator and tea / coffee making facilities.

The room was also en-suite. It has a clean bathroom provided with complimentary toiletries. A hair dryer is also available for use. I was pleased with my hotel room. It had every basic room amenities that I hoped. It looked comfortable and cozy. My room was clean and well presented. It also had a lovely view of the city.

• Stayed September 2015, traveled solo
SWHG_Hotel_Manager, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this review, March 16, 2016
Dear marxtermind,

Thank you for the lovely review.
I am always delighted to read that our wonderful team being a part of a positive guest.
Many travelers like you loved the location of our hotel as it is stone throw distance to all the major attraction in town.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Park Regis City Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2016

Worse customer service ever! Asked staff to help make the sofa bed, was told it was easy and to do it ourself. When I insisted they do it for me before I returned from lunch they didnt do it.
We were also 4 minutes late for checkout, literally 4 minutes and reception staff wanted to charge us $50 for being late. What a joke!!!

• Stayed March 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

SWHG_Hotel_Manager, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this review, March 15, 2016
Dear venhs,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Centre.. Whilst I am disappointed to read your comments about my team, I am pleased you raised them to my attention as this gives me the opportunity to conduct further training to improve the standards of service for all guests.

The type of service you wrote about is not acceptable & I will investigate the matters raised thoroughly to ensure this is not occurring at my hotel.

I can assure you that we pride ourselves on our high standard of friendly & efficient guest service.

Stay Well,
Park Regis City Centre

Travelers are raving about these Sydney hotels

Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2016

The staff are very friendly however this hotel needs a urgent refurbishment. There is clutter and mess from the time you enter reception. The room is old and dated. Wasn't very comfortable at all. I was very disappointed with my stay here. The best thing was the pool and staff. Everything else wasn't pleasant.

• Stayed March 2016, traveled solo

Dear 811damienm,

Thank you for your candid review! We appreciate your kind words regarding our team.

In regards to your feedback about the rooms, I am pleased to advise that we are working on our rooms with an ongoing refurbishment plan. This is refreshing the room with new paint, curtains and bedding, with immediate plans for an overhaul of the bathrooms.

.Townsville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2016

Happy with the room.
Happy with the location.
Happy with the service.
Will stay again & have already and only days after my first visit.
Happy to stay again which will be in the very near future
Finically - happy to recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear roberthW2616GU,

What a lovely review to receive, thank you. We are passionate about service here and are delighted we could form a part of your experience.
It was lovely to read that should you return to Sydney, you will be happy to stay with us again.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2016

We had better service at Megaboom Hotel (exactly). The rooms were noisy from the lifts, I didn't see the front desk smile once. They were disinterested and ineffective. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear chriseZ8010TF,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Tripadvisor.

It is disappointing to read that your anticipated stay at Park Regis City Centre did not reach your expectations. I am particularly concerned to read that our normal friendly attitude and service was not extended to you on this occasion. For this I apologise.

I have passed on your feedback to all department heads for their corrective action. It is constructive feedback like yours that will help us improve the level of service that we offer to our guests. For this I thank you.

Thank you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Kind regards