“Very good late night coffee”
Review of Bar Gelato Cafe

Bar Gelato Cafe
Ranked #3,235 of 6,668 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Ordered a couple of take away coffees just as they were about to close up for the night. The attitude was old fashioned service with a smile even at the end of what looked to be a hard shift, very pleasant and rather refreshing. Also the coffee was really very good. Thanks for rounding off our visit to Harbourside so nicely.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Rolls and wraps made fresh while we waited. No fuss and very generous portions. I received over half an avocado in my chilli chicken roll. No complaints.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I stopped here for a late lunch after travelling all day. The sweet chilli chicken and salad wrap I ordered hit the spot. The ingredients were fresh and the wrap was made to order. The lovely female staff member was polite and efficient in her service. I would definitely return.