“Halal steak!”

RASHAYS Harbourside
Ranked #588 of 6,912 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$2 - US$36
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Along with exceptional service and delicious menus, RASHAYS Harbourside restaurant boasts magnificent views of Darling Harbour and the city’s skyline. Located on ground level of Harbourside Shopping Centre, RASHAYS is a must for anyone looking for a place to eat before a fun night out on the town, quiet dinner for two or a celebration with friends and family. Only a 5 minute walk from the Sydney CBD, it is the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious meal of your favourites. Enjoy lunch specials for just $10- perfect for that quick bite on a lunch break. Enjoy a delicious and affordable meal at RASHAYS Harbourisde so you can spend your hard earned money enjoying the beautiful Sydney city.
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Food is yummy! Portions are huge! They have a wide range of Aussie food and the best part of it is it’s halal! The service was great too. I just wish they had more branches around the city. Would definitely come back here when I visit Sydney!

Date of visit: October 2018
Rashays98, Manager at RASHAYS Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your amazing words Jeniffer!
RASHAYS Harbourside would love to see you again! :)
Regards,
John - Customer Service.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located in beautiful Darling Harbour. They serve amazing breakfast! Different types: healthy, eggs cooked with your preferred style, vegetarian etc. the place looks very new with decent prices. The only thing I would suggest to improve for the restaurant is attention to details for staff. Slow service but the food is nice and cheap. If you want to eat relatively cheap but delicious, you should try this restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank kd1234847
Rashays98, Manager at RASHAYS Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your kind words Kristina!
We appreciate your suggestion and will be sending it through to our Harbourside restaurant to ensure all staff are spoken to ensuring all steps of service are followed correctly and efficiently.
We look forward to seeing you again at RASHAYS Harbourside! :)
Regards,
John - Customer Service.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter wanted her birthday lunch here. Not long after ordering, our lunch arrived. Both children in particular loved the sweets (I’ve cream and chocolate sauce). Staff was friendly and efficient. The restaurant’s ambience was restful and it was clean.

Date of visit: October 2018
Rashays98, Manager at RASHAYS Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!!

We strive to provide the best service and food quality throughout all our restaurants

We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our RASHAYS Harbourside restaurant.

Kind Regards,
Zayn - Rashays Customer Service

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Food - No doubt about the quality, quantity of food. was tasty, enough to enjoy, value for money.

Menu - Can be definitely improved to serve vegetarian people, but is good enough for non-vegetarian food lovers.

Location - Definitely very good. Darling Harbour.

Service - 2 things that disappointed me.
1. I booked a table for 7 pm on Saturday, wasn't able to make on time so contacted the restaurant to change it to 7:30 PM. Was happy with the response that they updated the booking time and sent me a confirmation message. But, when I reached the restaurant at 7:33 PM the staff told me - "We don't have a table reserved for you as you said 7 PM initially and its Saturday." which was bit disappointing. Luckily, after 10 mins wait - we got a table.

2. Some of the Staff members are definitely new as they were unaware of the menu (when asked for recommendations), took 18 mins to serve water and 2 attempts were made from my end to get napkins/tissue papers.

I am not sure what was the reason - lack of experience, unable to handle customers when restaurant is fully occupied or something else.

Rating 4/5 - Reason - I liked the food, no doubt about it and my rating is totally based on only taste factor.

Date of visit: September 2018
Rashays98, Manager at RASHAYS Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi 728Ajaya!

Thank you very much for getting in contact with us.

We are extremely glad to hear that you enjoy the food at our Harbourside RASHAYS.

As for the menu I will be passing this on to our Menu team to review further as we are always open to your opinion and always looking for ways for our customers to enjoy a variety of options!

In regards to your booking time. I am extremely sorry for the wait you had experienced and I assure you this is not our RASHAYS way. We have passed this matter on to the team at Harbourside to ensure it does not reoccur.

As for the staff, I will be passing your feedback on to management. Further training will be provided to all staff.

We hope to see you again soon, and we hope that you do see an improvement within the restaurant.

If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 13000 13000.

Kindest Regards,
Reyanna - RASHAYS Customer Service.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly, the food is good. Love the location (next to darling harbour shopping mall). There were 5 of us with different taste buds but everyone eventually said food is great there. Coffee is a little bit expensive comparing to other cafes around the area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Hi Jet701767!!

Thank you for your high rating and kind review! :D

That is awesome to hear all 5 of you had enjoyed the food, service and location!

I will be passing this on to the RASHAYS Harbourside team so they too can see how much you have enjoyed your RASHAYS experience.

As for the coffee I will be forwarding it through to our Menu Team for further reviewing.

Once again thank you, we really appreciate your compliments.

Kind Regards, Reyanna - RASHAYS Customer Service Team