Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$159
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$132
Radisson Blu
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Veriu Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$172
US$146
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$166
  • Restaurant
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral stationthai townone bedroom apartmentcapitol theatreclose to china towndarling harbourcooking facilitiesworld squarewashing machinesmall kitchenettegreat apartmentclose proximitygood sizefull kitchenlight railcomfy bedshort stay
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed here as it is close to Central station and it was cheap. We had a studio apartment on the 16th floor, I thought it would be pretty ordinary, I had a nice surprise it was a good size with a really comfortable queen bed. The room was very clean and had everything in it that we could need. We were only there for the night, but in a cupboard there is a microwave, fridge and hot plate. This would be great if you were there for a few nights. The windows opened, allowing some fresh air. The staff at the front desk were all lovely and helpful. Overall we were very happy with the Oaks.

Room Tip: Can be noisy as close to railway
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Oaks on Castlereagh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for providing an excellent feedback on your stay with us. I highly appreciate for sharing your wonderful experience here to help future travellers. I am proud to share your experience with all my departments and wonderful team for doing all their best to ensure every guest has a comfortable and memorable stay with us.

I and my team look forward to your longer stay with us on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

A very convenient city apartment block with a very fun, friendly team to look after you!!-In China town and close to the supermarket, movies, theaters and central station. Big rooms with all you need for a business trip. The bed is big and compfy and the kitchen and laundry are all you need for a long stay. A big TV, lots of channels and a DVD and CD player too. Not romantic, warm or cozy and not a a place to bring a first date but all you need for a business trip when washing and cooking is important. A good gym and if you like to run/jog, the harbor runs are only 5- 10 mins away

Room Tip: there are no good views but best to ask to be on the other side of the building to the train tracks- the trains are VERY noisy

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for providing an excellent feedback on your stay with us. I highly appreciate for sharing your wonderful experience and recommendation here to help future travellers. Our fully furnished spacious apartments located in the heart of the city is certainly a perfect stop over that provides easy access to all that you need to relax and enjoy your stay. I am proud to share your comments with my entire team for providing an excellent customer service to complement our great location and product standards to ensure every guest has a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 4 days with friends, we booked 1 bedroom apartment with an extra bed. I love the room, its very homey, they have kitchen with stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, and cutleries. Also they have washing machine and dryer as well. And my extra bed was also very comfortable.

The cleaning service staffs are very nice and friendly too. But, the last day i stayed there alone, my room was very small and so different from earlier stays. Apparently they're different type of room. But it was pretty comfortable, it has hidden sink for washing and microwave. Pretty good for short stay.

The only thing that i don't like was the room had 2 doors before i enter the room. And i can't hear people knocking from the other side.

But my stay was beautiful and me and my girls enjoyed our trip in Sydney!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time in providing a valued feedback on your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your excellent feedback in regards to location, room standards, cleanliness complemented by excellent customer service team. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team in doing all their best to keep up our cleaning standards high at all times. I apologise for any inconvenience caused due to our dual key apartment features on this property.

I look forward to welcoming you and all your friends on your next pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Oaks at Castlereagh was a great experience for us. We were a small team staying there in apartments.

It is easy to reach by Airport shuttle, as it drops right across the hotel (on cross-section of Castlereagh and Campbell street). Hotel staff was very receptive, and helpful always and reception desk is manned all the times!

Apartment: Absolutely lovely! Large and well-lit living room, comfortable couch area, great dining table for 4 which also doubles up as a good work desk, as well as a separate work desk with good lamp. Kitchen is also fully equipped, all functional - dishwasher, ovens, utensils, toaster, hot water kettle, everything! Just loved it. Also a small room with washing machine and dryer! Bedroom is good enough, and bathroom is good too. Housekeeping is daily, and very courteous staff. There is a lovely balcony too with nice table and two chairs - great to enjoy if weather permits.

Location: is the best as most central business district area is close by, walking! Darling Harbour is about 20 min walk, Sydney Harbour a little farther. Railway Station is hardly 10 min walk with luggage. World Square is a good mall a block or two away. Convenience stores are right adjacent on both sides. Thai Town is around the corner, so great Thai food.

Pool and Gym: Amazing! All weather indoor pool, so good! Also with a spa! Gym is also good and we never found it too busy.

Room Tip: rooms on higher floors will be good
1  Thank bobbyramakant

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for providing an excellent feedback on your stay with us. I highly appreciate for sharing your experience with us here to help future travellers.Our fully furnished spacious apartments located in the heart of the city is certainly a HOME away HOME that provides easy access to all that you need to relax and enjoy your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you and your team back on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We booked a 1 bdrm apartment and were given a huge 2 bdrm, with 2 bathrooms, separate kitchen, lounge/dining room and an outdoor veranda. Overall a bit dated but clean and great value for central Sydney.

Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you and appreciate your positive feedback in regards to location, room comfort, cleaning standards complemented by our excellent customer service standards.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next stay with us.