“Lovely food & great cofee”
Review of Z.I.A Kitchen

Z.I.A Kitchen
Ranked #1,026 of 6,668 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our first visit to Zia for breakfast was fantastic. We sat in the courtyard out the back among the hanging plants. It is like a little oasis, you would not believe you were so close to a very busy main road. One of the owners came to our table & chatted to us about his passion for this lovely restaurant. We will definitely return. The food was generous & very nice. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had my birthday lunch hear with husband and daughter could not fault the food service was great although very busy on a weekend sat out in the courtyard which had a great atmosphere would go again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Second visit to ZIA. The burger meal was very good so returned for a breakfast. I had the French toast.thats it at the top of the pic. This was truly the best meal I have ever eaten. Ever!!. Also the service was excellent and timely. And very good value considering the quality. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A cozy local cafe, with backyard seatings.
Great coffee. The brekky burger and French toast were amazing..

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had lunch here with a friends and we really enjoyed our meals. The roast chicken salad was tasty and plentiful. The coffee is from The Grounds of Alexandria so we all enjoyed that. This is a nice cafe to go to if you live nearby.