“Nice place to hangout”

Ranked #15 of 150 Dessert in Sydney
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there after dinner and tried different flavors before ordering our gelato. I liked the pistacho one very much. They gave me quite a large ball. The texture is very soft

I think the food around the area is a little more expensive. So it was good for us to get our desert here.

Highly recommend it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous flavours - the New York was amazing - maple and peacans.

Happy to let you taste - or at least I think they are - the service is a little indifferent - but who cares when its takeaway and gelato is this delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ice cream was to die for, although I thought the service was average. As it was later in the evening by the time one was served most flavours of icecream had gone. I find that hard to believe, particularly as it took ages to decide on a flavour and actually read from a long lined queue the choices. Service definitely needs revamping.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rivareno is open until late (10 PM or so?). So if you feel like trying sweets after dinner in Barangaroo, this is a great option. You can ask for small samples before deciding the flavor you like.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Beautiful flavours and freshly made as when a flavour is gone- its gone for the day! Unique texture - very smooth and creamy. Flavours are subtle and natural. Making my way through their menu...one flavour at a time... Fav so far is the salted carmel...