“Nice place to hangout”

Rivareno Gelato Barangaroo
Ranked #13 of 154 Dessert in Sydney
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went there after dinner and tried different flavors before ordering our gelato. I liked the pistacho one very much. They gave me quite a large ball. The texture is very soft

I think the food around the area is a little more expensive. So it was good for us to get our desert here.

Highly recommend it

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fabulous flavours - the New York was amazing - maple and peacans.

Happy to let you taste - or at least I think they are - the service is a little indifferent - but who cares when its takeaway and gelato is this delicious.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The ice cream was to die for, although I thought the service was average. As it was later in the evening by the time one was served most flavours of icecream had gone. I find that hard to believe, particularly as it took ages to decide on a flavour and actually read from a long lined queue the choices. Service definitely needs revamping.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Rivareno is open until late (10 PM or so?). So if you feel like trying sweets after dinner in Barangaroo, this is a great option. You can ask for small samples before deciding the flavor you like.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Beautiful flavours and freshly made as when a flavour is gone- its gone for the day! Unique texture - very smooth and creamy. Flavours are subtle and natural. Making my way through their menu...one flavour at a time... Fav so far is the salted carmel...