“Superb food”

Salt Meats Cheese
Ranked #1,146 of 6,846 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$1 - US$22
Neighborhood: Glebe
Description: Salt Meats Cheese Broadway restaurant is just a stone’s throw away from the University of Technology Sydney. We’ve fast become a local’s favourite, known for our fun atmosphere, Napolitan-style pizzas and infamous cheese wheel pastas! Broadway is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available 7 days a week.
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Pizza: light, crispy base, topped with fresh seasonal ingredients. The salads are mouth-watering, every mouthful was heaven.
Hip, happening vibe to the place, a relaxed, modern style restaurant with the best pizza in Sydney.
Coffee, cakes are a treat and breakfasts are served quickly without holding back on the high standards of food this restaurant offers.
Worth driving through Sydney traffic for a couple of hours of bliss in here.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had a fantastic pizza here, topped with a burrata. I've never had burrata before, but it looks like a little knotted bag made of mozzarella, and it has a very soft centre. The pizza base was fresh and it was nicely seasoned. All of my friends were very happy with their choices too, especially the calzone. The lunch special is great value... pizza and a drink for $15.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The pizza base was soggy because of the water from the tomatoes and a little bland. The pesto and aioli chips were nice though, and my friend enjoyed her pasta dish, so I'll give it an average rating.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

As a European in Sydney I really missed Italian style pizza and finally found it at Salt Meats Cheese! The pizza was flawless, but the restaurant is rather small, so you're very close to the other tables. Unfortunately it feels a bit more like a fast food place, so I didn't feel like it's the right place to meet friends for dinner, wine and a longer chat.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch a couple of months ago. I have to say I was pretty disappointed.

I ordered pasta. They didn't taste like fresh pasta but more like standard Barilla. The portion was also pretty small. Considering I paid $25 for it, I'd say the value for money is pretty poor.
If I go back to this place I will not order pasta again.

Service was average not great but nothing to complain about either.

Overall I wasn't impressed at all.