“LOVED IT!!!! ”

Munich Brauhaus
Ranked #683 of 6,480 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$3 - US$27
Neighborhood: The Rocks
Description: The uber venue brings to life a traditional Bavarian bierhaus, where guests can dine, drink and party like Oktoberfest never ended. Our state-of-the-art waterfront venue seats over 900 people and abides by the venue’s only rule: what happens in Munich stays in Munich.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best meal we had the whole time road tripping! The service was warm and fantastic, the beer was delicious and the food was plentiful! More than we could finish and we only got the platter for one! Love love love this place!! Can’t wait to come back! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is amazing! The meals are delicious, and you get plenty of food for a price that is very reasonable. There is a kids menu which is important to us with our daughter. She also enjoyed her meal here. There was entertainment as well which gave the place a fun and exciting feel. The wait staff are dressed in traditional style clothing as well which was cool. I also never thought I liked sauerkraut until I came here!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been there since 2009. Worried about the change of ownership, but still it served good food with great service with nice beer.

Had a memorable time with friends of decades.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here for a late lunch on my solo trip to Sydney. The waitress was very helpful in choosing an entree as I couldn’t make up my mind. I ended up ordering the chicken schnitzel Parm with a side of potato salad and a hard cider. I very much liked all of the food I received. The schnitzel was very large and shaped like Australia. The sides (potatoes salad and slaw) were very tasty and the cider was very smooth. It was hard to get the staffs attention at times but I find that to be everywhere in Sydney.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a bit intrigued to find a German restaurant in Sydney, and we were very hungry so decided to eat here for lunch. We had one of the sausages, the pork knuckle and the lamb rump and all of our dishes, along with their sides, were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. It was an excellent choice and a great place to lunch outside on a sunny afternoon.