“Great ribs and steak”

Stetson Steak House And Saloon
Ranked #56 of 238 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Staff were lovely and friendly place was clean and had cool decor lots to look at my son loved the free popcorn
we all enjoyed out meal there were 5 of us and the steaks and ribs were amazing I ordered the damper bread it came to the table hot so I could melt the butter on it and it was soooo good great range of drinks we were all so full we couldnt have desert I would return

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We used to always love dining out at SSS but they slowly dropped off from 8 over the country to now only 2 left in Australia and this is the main one. Great atmosphere great food and great service. The barmen were a good laugh and experienced.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stetsons is our go to for family dinners everytime. Just recently had my birthday dinner there and once again the food was cooked perfectly and the service is awesome.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My family and i come here atleast omce every 3 months and its always great quality ,great service,great food and just a all round great place to dine,my partner and i get the mix grill and we are always full but still insist on the rocky road spring rolls!!! if you ask theyl even give you extra cherrys

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Excellent. What a great find. Was in Coffs this week for the kids cricket. Also daughter's birthday and the staff lead the whole place in singing Happy Birthday. Had steak one night, and went back for ribs the next. Travelled the US and Europe and tried ribs everywhere - these are some of the best I've had. Huge portions and great atmosphere. The kids loved the popcorn and peanuts in the shell while we waited. Can't recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: November 2017