“The burgers are better, just the service is slow”
Review of Hungry Jacks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Jacks
Ranked #164 of 232 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I pull into the drive-in, and then I wait. And I wait. I'm thinking maybe I didn't trip some alert and maybe just pull forward but somebody finally greets me. Ok, order taken and pull up to the first window to pay - that's what it's there for, isn't it? But nobody is there to collect. Onto the next window, and still nobody wants to take my money but someone is standing there.... and standing there. Eventually they take my money and my order "will be out shortly". Shortly isn't the term I would use but it wasn't ungodly long. However, the whole process took quite awhile. I went through the drive-thru to get in and out of there. Maybe I would have been netter going in, but I have my doubts. This HJs just seems slow.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

When you order at Hungry Jacks Coffs Harbour you are voluntarily entering into a lucky dip, it does not matter the words you utter into the drive thru speaker for what comes to you in that beautiful brown paper bag bares no similarity to your order. An Angry Whopper has angry onions and jalapenos whereas the plain one is without and does not cut the mustard when you have been salivating like Pavlov's dog all day at the thought of it. This has happened at least 3 times and yet I keep going back, that should at least tell you how good the Angry Whopper is and also the chips are the best fast food chips going.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Just arrived home after going through the drive through. Decided to get the new nugget and chips meal, SPECIFICALLY asking for ALL sauces!! Get home, not even one sauce! It is on my reciept that I asked for all of them! Not only that but tried to ring to ask why and no answer. I am DISGUSTED in your efforts.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The food is ok. chips were cold not at all nice. Bathroom needed attention as it had paper everywhere and it smelt extremely bad and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Burgers cooked the best not burnt or dry or ones that have been sitting there all day like some other Hungry Jacks that we no longer go to in Sydney.