“Quality, quantity and ambience”
Review of Sage Restaurant

Sage Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 1,560 Restaurants in Canberra
Price range: US$57 - US$86
Cuisines: European, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hidden gem just few minutes away from the city centre, Sage offers an escape from the hustle and bustle with an exciting and ever-evolving menu and beverage list.
Reviewed 29 November 2017

For my birthday we had a 5 course dinner with paired wine, and for the price I rate the Sage as "Excellent value". Food had exquisite taste and look, a full flavor of herbs, fruit, cheese, nuts sauce over quality fish. The 5 course dinner is plenty! In another words, I was already full before the main course. The ambience is a mix of cozy, romantic, family, casual mix with a touch of sophistication. Cool & high class service.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We ate at Sage as a celebration for a succesfull project from my work. Truly great food (we went for the degustation), and great combo with the wine. We were very full after the dinner, so I would also advise this as a lunch so you have the rest of the day to use the energy !

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Very good experience three times in a row. That makes me happier than I have been with this place in years. The food is a bit airy fairy, but popcorn and fluff and air-blown veggies are about as good here as anywhere. Pay the extra for the wines. Staff very good, food same.

2  Thank roemanner
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my friends for dinner at Sage. It was amazing experience with good food and excellent service..love the place where have amazing atmosphere...

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We chose the degustation option (again!) and were not surprised that the quality of the food and service remains fantastic. I'm glad that we had a reservation, as the restaurant and bars were fully occupied and the staff were flat out serving meal courses and beverages. We were very pleased that we took the wine pairing option and appreciated the background information provided.