“Relaxing atomosphere with good food and coffee”
Review of Maidens Coffee

Maidens Coffee
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Beckenham
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Reviewed 7 March 2017

A really good place to go for breakfast or lunch. Staff were really friendly and the food was amazing. Turkish Coffee was good as was the selection of teas. Would highly recommend and will be visiting again.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I can across this unexpectedly on a flying visit and in need of coffee and sustenance. I was first impressed by the friendly service. The menu was an interesting range including flat breads with fillings. Sadly I didn't have time for lunch, but had a delicious Turkish style 'croissant' with coffee. Definitely will go back for lunch next time.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have used this cafe on numerous occassions and I can honestly say that the owner Ali and his staff are top notch in my opionion, they are welcoming and friendly.. The food is prepared fresh every day, I can recomend the guzlume (Turkish flat bread) which is prepared fresh too. Try the Turkish Tea (chai) or Turkish coffee, excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I have been going to this cafe regularly for the past year and it is perfect. The staff are very polite and friendly. All of the food is authentic and handmade and tastes delicious. I would highly recommend that you go in and try it for yourself.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I was made to feel very welcome at this little cafe in Beckenham. I asked for a recommendation and wasn't disappointed. I even bought some more food - delicious meat filled flatbread - as takeaway for my dinner the same evening. Looking forward to visiting again.