“Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely fabulous 2 course lunch ( Langoustine tempura for me warm goats cheese and beetroot salad for darling wife with two roast beefs gor main).
All brilliant
Lovely service with genuine big smiles (I can be a tad difficult is it’s not all pukka) so I was completely disarmed by the charm and quality.
Brilliant Mojito And s rather nice Malbec to.
Fantastic value

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Service was very quick but on a Monday night the place was very empty. The food was all good, although not outstanding and for the prices they are charging I would like to have been impressed more. I ordered the T-bone steak, and while there was nothing specifically I could say was wrong with it, it didn't sing to me like a really good steak should. Overall everything was fine but we will not be rushing to go back there.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Beckenham for more than 2 years and this is the first time I’ve eaten here. I will be back very soon. I had surf n turf- outstanding ! The prawns were large and juicy and the fillet steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. The one negative is that you have to order chips separately. They we’re scrumptious nevertheless. We ordered onion rings- they were huge, crisp and delicious! Service great. A must try!!!

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came here to try as we have been told it’s good food. They were right! Decor was beautiful staff were so helpful and friendly, I have celiac disease so strictly gluten free and they told me what I could and couldn’t have and really looked after us well. The fillet steak was cooked absolutely perfect and it was so tasty!!! and not one bit of fat!!! My friend had lamb cutlets Which she said we’re so tender and yummy! Absolutely beautiful food and wine and cocktails!!! We will Definitely be returning :)

Reviewed 5 October 2018

What a lovely place to visit great staff.food was fantastic set lunch 2course great value will be going back