“Simply the best”

Beckenham Curry Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Beckenham Curry Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Beckenham
Price range: US$21 - US$41
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I have been eating curry's since the mid sixties including India. Ruhul and his colleagues are without question the best and most consistent curry restaurant that I have ever had the pleasure to dine in. My favourite dish is a chicken madras and I have never eaten a better madras than in the Curry Club. I thoroughly recommend it.We were amongst their first customers 7 years ago and have visited it more than any other restaurant of any nationality ever since.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank DelElliott

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We regularly order take always from Beckenham Curry Club and it's also a favourite destination for the kids, so can't help but visit for little celebrations and as a treat. The staff greet us with a warm smile like old good friends, are always attentive, never wait too long for the food and it's always top notch. Thought I'd take this opportunity to record the recent great experience and consistently great food!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews I knew I had to visit this restaurant. I was not disappointed. Highly recommended. Excellent food and excellent service. Waiter very attentive. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We visited the Bombay Curry Club for the first time and it certainly won't be our last time! Great service and great food!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely lovely food! It was our first time dining here as we usually get a takeaway. We will definitely be dining here more often. The food was excellent and the service was great!

10/10 easily.