Montigo Resorts Nongsa
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Turi Beach Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
US$73
Agoda.com
US$54
Priceline
  • Pool
Sky Inn Express Hotel(Batam Center)
US$22
US$23
Priceline
PIH Batam(Batam)
Travelocity
Woda Villa & Spa(Batu Ampar)
TripAdvisor
1,831 results
All reviewsprivate poolbuggy servicemaster bedroomvilla bbqhillside villapantai restaurantroof terracein villa diningkids clubbuggy driversbeach clubcakehill sidewii gamesferry terminalspecial thanksbirthday song
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The registration at start was kinda a mess because of the huge influx of customers coming in, so waiting around was kinda boring for first timers like me as we do not know where to go etc. Massage service was heavenly though, room wise was up to expectation, services from staffs throughout the stay was top notched. Only issue i have is the hot water takes too long to prepare.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Agus W, Resident Manager at Montigo Resorts Nongsa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear thisisshijie

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our TripAdvisor’s readers and happy to know that you have had a memorable stay with us.

Deeply apologies for unpleasant experiences that you have encountered during check in processes,together along with my teams i will find a better coordination to it,specially on week end. I will also personally taking further action on the hot water that you have mentioned.

We are very grateful that you have kindly outlined the things that exceeded your expectations, from spa services, and our staff in general.

We are delighted to have had the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back at Montigo Resorts, Nongsa.

Sincerely Yours,
Agus Wirawan.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

nice place. reasonably priced. amicable staff. able to witness sunset. great for short getaway with family and friends to chill out and hang around together. will definitely be back. will be better if more shuttles were made available for guests to go to nagoya hill shopping centre

Reviewed 20 November 2017

- food choices is limited
-super friendly staff
- super nice view
- room is nice
-living room & main room toilet is a little dusty though,

i must really say the staffs is really friendly and nice & it make my stay feel worth it.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

It was my first time there. I had lots of fun enjoying my stay and of course the food too.
In villa BBQ service was excellent. Exceed my expectation. And for my morning breakfast, I was so shock that they greeted me with my name. I stayed there for few days and the staff could remember my name. it was fantastic service. I will come again maybe this time with my family. Thank you for making this short get away with my friends a fun an awesome one.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear atiqah27

Thank you for your beautiful review shared on your personal blog with our TripAdvisor’s readers and very happy to read that you have had a memorable holiday at our resort.
Your comments are of utmost value to us, as your feedback will support us in our committed effort to continue exceeding guest expectations and create greater value at every encounter.

Sincerely Yours,
Agus Wirawan.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

A resort that is outside central batam. Heard alot of good review about this resort and had to check it out. Montigo turned out to be one of my favorite villas that I've visited. I had a wonderful time and definitely a place to visit again.