“Pleasant Stay”

Montigo Resorts Nongsa
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Nongsa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU GUYS DID FOR US. On a personal note, thank you for upgrading our villa out of goodwill, (knowing we were just staying for a night) book our spa promptly with additional discount, the lovely complimentary fruits/card, assisting with my special request for my hubby birthday and our anniversary celebration and really much more! Thank you for the patience, thoughtfulness and all your services are way above the call of duty! A BIG Thank you to William; for overseeing and making sure that our stay has been a great one! TERIMA KASIH!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Agus W, Resident Manager at Montigo Resorts Nongsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear kimberlee_ang

It is with great pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable time during your stay with us.

It is our guests’ total satisfaction kind comments and feedbacks that motivate us to continuously deliver a true luxury experience.

Together with the team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back at our resort in the not too distant future.

Sincerely Yours
Agus Wirawan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,505)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The registration at start was kinda a mess because of the huge influx of customers coming in, so waiting around was kinda boring for first timers like me as we do not know where to go etc. Massage service was heavenly though, room wise was up to expectation, services from staffs throughout the stay was top notched. Only issue i have is the hot water takes too long to prepare.

Dear thisisshijie

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our TripAdvisor’s readers and happy to know that you have had a memorable stay with us.

Deeply apologies for unpleasant experiences that you have encountered during check in processes,together along with my teams i will find a better coordination to it,specially on week end. I will also personally taking further action on the hot water that you have mentioned.

We are very grateful that you have kindly outlined the things that exceeded your expectations, from spa services, and our staff in general.

We are delighted to have had the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back at Montigo Resorts, Nongsa.

Sincerely Yours,
Agus Wirawan.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice place. reasonably priced. amicable staff. able to witness sunset. great for short getaway with family and friends to chill out and hang around together. will definitely be back. will be better if more shuttles were made available for guests to go to nagoya hill shopping centre

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

- food choices is limited
-super friendly staff
- super nice view
- room is nice
-living room & main room toilet is a little dusty though,

i must really say the staffs is really friendly and nice & it make my stay feel worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time there. I had lots of fun enjoying my stay and of course the food too.
In villa BBQ service was excellent. Exceed my expectation. And for my morning breakfast, I was so shock that they greeted me with my name. I stayed there for few days and the staff could remember my name. it was fantastic service. I will come again maybe this time with my family. Thank you for making this short get away with my friends a fun an awesome one.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear atiqah27

Thank you for your beautiful review shared on your personal blog with our TripAdvisor’s readers and very happy to read that you have had a memorable holiday at our resort.
Your comments are of utmost value to us, as your feedback will support us in our committed effort to continue exceeding guest expectations and create greater value at every encounter.

Sincerely Yours,
Agus Wirawan.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nongsa
2.9 km away
HARRIS Hotel Batam Center
#2 of 11 in Batam Center
12.5 km away
Best Western Premier Panbil

Been to Montigo Resorts Nongsa? Share your experiences!