“Horrible service”

Tranquility
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE
So I wrote my previous review about the utterly poor service I got here and a lady calls me today from to the wilkinson spa to discuss why I found the service bad I tried to explain my experience and she said the things I was saying weren't true and if that wasn't bad enough she continued to defend the masseuse I asked her why she bothered to call and told her how she's just ruined my day by pretty much calling me a liar she continued to rant on and on and then said to me the manager will be in touch I was like so who are you then?? Oh am the senior therapist therapy lady I was like wow so I guess I have to be put through explaining the already horrible experience for a second time I then asked her when is the manager going to call and she said in a few minutes this was at 12:39pm it's now 4:22pm how unprofessional of them and they took down my.comments on fb they are horrible service providers if your looking for honest happy and professional service don't come here you may get that dud masseuse like I did.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Tranquility? Share your experiences!