Review Highlights
games

So I visited the OLG Slots in Sudbury for the first time and I was vary disappointed in it. We when... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2018
Tena S
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Short stop before driving home

Reviewed 15 September 2017
wiky_6hills
Northern Ontario

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Was a very nice break from a day of appointments and finished with a nice hot meal. Only two people working with all the customers and our food was still hot!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We love the slots and enjoy going once in a while to play. Under new management and there's a restaurant for cheap eats

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Long gone are the good days here. A boring miserable place with elders struggling about to "donate" their money... I went inside (as I waiting) to go a bathroom ... no soap .. no paper towels ....the place a mess. Some sanitizer available outside the door was the only plus!

4  Thank tw0star
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to spend a couple of hours! Friendly staff good food in their restaurant. Lots of parking available and wheelchair accessible.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

No matter what machine you play ... you just can not win ... not even bonus rounds .. I saw a fellow get over 400 free spins and only win $140 ... half of what he said he lost that evening ... the staff are nice ... yet nice staff won't keep me coming back

1  Thank AudreyLavallee