Review Highlights
games

So I visited the OLG Slots in Sudbury for the first time and I was vary disappointed in it. We when... read more

Reviewed June 13, 2018
Tena S
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Short stop before driving home

Was a very nice break from a day of appointments and finished with a nice hot meal. Only two... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2017
wiky_6hills
Northern Ontario

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Small, cheap. and nothing happening ! Taking old peoples money and were it's goes who knows? No tables no fun !

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 15, 2016

I went gambling with a few friends and tested my luck on the machines. Not very knowledgeable in this field but it was a fun time and I didn't lose much money. Will vist again some time soon.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Grant T
Reviewed September 5, 2016

The casino was small. There is free parking and a restaurant on site. They offer complimentary (non-alcoholic) beverages but it is not self-served. We used vouchers and spent about 45 min there.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Great activity for Sudburians.
For a city that doesn't have/should/have a casino, this is as good as it gets. For a small location it has a very good selection of "better" paying slots.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were in Sudbury for two nights and decided to go do a bit of gambling. This casino was tiny. A little disappointed but it occupied a bit of our time and we broke even. If you frequent casinos, this place I'll be disappointing.

Date of experience: August 2016