“Worse food ever. The girl”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Chelmsford
Description: We're pleased to offer Dine-in, Take-out, Drive-Thru and Curbside at this time. Our crew is taking measures to ensure our dining room is sanitized throughout the day, for the health and well-being of our guests. Order ahead from the McDonald's® app and pick up from the drive-thru or by using curbside to limit contact. See you soon!
Reviewed 28 April 2020 via mobile

Worse food ever.

The girl at the window was friendly but but food sucked. I ordered a spicy Habanero chicken sandwich and got a normal crispy chicken sandwich instead. I would have went back and exchanged it for the sandwich I paid for but we were already 20 more out heading to Timmins (family funeral). Even though the food was “made just for us” it didn’t taste that way, it was cold and the lettuce was in the box and not on the sandwich. So disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2020
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 24 September 2019

I probably had the worst Big Mac since I'm a kid(I'm 58 now).
It oozed ranch sauce like I've never seen! (I ordered 2 to boot!! - Both the same!!)
The sandwich wouldn't stay together!! Sauce falling, dripping, oozing from every crack!!
Just real gross!! I'm not going back for a heck of a long time!! Took 8 napkins full to bring it to normal - are they kidding me!! Just gross, gross gross!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

They screw up the orders more and more lately. My husband Was served his quarter pounder with cheese with a bite taken out of the paddy. So gross.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stop at this location in the morning several times a week and I usually order a medium coffee with sugar and milk, a sausage McMuffin, and a hash brown. Sometimes I order a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese. I order from the kiosk to ensure my order is correct.

More than half of the time there is something wrong with my order. I end up with a sausage and egg McMuffin (the eggs give me heartburn), coffee with sugar and cream (don't like cream).

Today, however, took the cake. My coffee was correct but when I got to work and unwrapped my bagel I got an untoasted, plain everything bagel. No butter, no cream cheese (as I ordered). Just a cold, untoasted, undressed bagel.

I called the manager and complained and she's very sorry blah blah blah. I can't even bring in my receipt after work to get a refund because, surprise surprise, the kiosks at this location NEVER have paper in them!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We consistently drive out of our way to visit this McDonalds. Consistent food and super friendly staff! Drive through needs some improvement but still not a bad wait. Let’s be honest as well...McDonalds has the best coffee!

Date of visit: November 2017