“Under new ownership but needs a new set of owners”

Signatures Restaurant + Bar
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

My experience at the restaurant was awful. The service was terrible - my server seemed nice but she was absent the entire time. It not really her fault tho, there were just 3 servers for the entire restaurant. One of them was running around so chaotically that the gentleman in the table next to me pulled her aside and told her to slow down and relax. That observation was made after 40mins of waiting for our food, once we finally got served, it just kept getting worse. I ordered a taco salad, my spouse ordered the fish and chips. The taco salad was flavorless- pretty much just a house salad in a tortilla bowl. The only thing taco-esk was the cup of salsa that they put on the side. At least it was edible... the fish and chips were not. The battered shell appeared nicely cooked but when it was cut open, we found the fish was uncooked, appearing a little grey and still gooey. When we brought this up with the server she brought it back to kitchen. The cooks insisted it was cooked tho - I guess they like to eat their fish slimy. Of the entire awful experience, the most insulting part was the staff's lack of acknowledging the error. We arent difficult customers so we begrudgingly paid our bill and left for home to eat properly. I'm incredibly disappointed by my experience at Signatures and will never return. One of the worst experiences I've had in Sudbury.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

After being greeted and served by our initial waitress, we were double served by another, leaving us to explain we were already taken care of, with a bit of debate. We were asked to select alternative appetizers after placing our order due to the kitchen running out 4 or 5 orders prior to ours, said the waitress. Entrees came out once, incorrectly. The correct entrees were taken to heat lamps till the third order was corrected. Once the corrected order was brought, the noodles were undercooked. Also, it was impossible to order beverages during the meal, I settled for chewing my icechips.

Looking into the visible back employee area, you can see three young girls working; handling containers and utensils and dishes.

We paid our meals, with no accommodations for the errors, and we left Signatures smelling horribly of fryer grease, when no one at our table ordered any fried food.

Would not return.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

Place just reopened under new management so we thought we would test it out! We were impressed - service was great and personable, Food was really Good - we will be back way better under this management than the past

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019

had gr8 meals there, steamed muscles my favorite. sadly the location in Chelsford closed. :(. there is other location not far but have not tried it...yet

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Signatures is definitely the best restaurant in Chelmsford. Very good food and service. Highly recommend the smokey chicken wrap.

Date of visit: June 2018