“Crazy Pricing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Was in the area and decided to treat my spouse to an ice cream. First off, being a franchise, the ice cream was pretty standard although I do see a bit better flavour and better texture in the Val Caron location. The big difference though in pricing. I bought a large cone at DW in Val Caron on July 24 for $3.56. Today July 26. I bought 2 medium cones an the price was $8.35. That’s a 15% higher price for less product. Something is seriously wrong if there is such a large price difference. I will not be returning to DQ in Chemy.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Scotian25
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 17 October 2019

I stopped in here on my way home from Timmins for lunch. Nice building. The lady there was very quick. Busy during the lunch hour. I had a cheeseburger and fries and banana split. It has the new outdoor look when your sitting inside with the large glass planes.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

Just visited Dairy Queen. This was my second visit. First time was horrible but thought maybe just an off day. Well second day as bad as the first if not worse. We ordered take out as we were travelling a good distance. Wanted to be fast. They didn’t put a fry in, wait for that. Go back in as then realized they gave us a hamburger when it should have been a chicken burger. Wait for that. So much for fast. The bathrooms were disgusting and garbage was being piled on the garbage bin in the restaurant as it was overflowing. Our visit was at 3pm so it was not high day time. We will not be returning during our travels again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

Not having a Dairy Queen in Timmins makes coming here a real treat. Not just for the ice cream but the staff here is always great. The food is also quite tasty.

Date of visit: May 2019