“Excellent Food!”

Cousin Vinny's Restaurant & Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to many restaurants in Sudbury and this is now my favourite. The poutine/fries and gravy are outstanding. The pizza was fabulous and so was the beef dip sandwich. Everyone at the table loved their food both times I went. Service has also been outstanding. I’ve read that their may be a wait but I would think it’s worth it. Greek salad is a must too! This restaurant will be my go to when visiting family in Azilda from now on. Great job!

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 8 January 2019

I've been there twice in fall of 2018, food is always good. We were with family, so a group of 10-14 either time. First time was a very long wait, second visit was much quicker. Will return.. It has an entrance via mall so very good for wheelchairs, etc

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

We as a family stopped in for the first time. Restaurant is very large open and spacious. The service is very friendly although on a Sunday it was a little slow. We ordered appetizers which were very good and the piece de resistance was there a signature pizza believing it was called The Godfather. It was truly amazing and one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Ordered my food for pickup and waited my 15 minutes. when I went inside to pick it up they said it wasnt ready and to come back In another 15. I came back and it still wasnt ready and ended up waiting ANOTHER 15 minutes inside. The food was good but not sure if it was worth the wait and tip.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We have had some awesome meals and servers at this location. Unfortunately our last visit I can’t say the same. Maybe the waitress was having a bad day... it happens but she was very unwelcoming. First I asked if I could add pickles and onion on my chicken burger, she said that would be an extra fee if I wanted it. It’s a burger haha... I opted not to but what’s a couple slices of onion and pickle. Pretty cheap in my opinion as it’s just a garnish.
My food was delivered with a hair in it (it can happen) but just another thing that was very unfortunate. My husband wasn’t even finished eating and she asked if we wanted the bill. Again we have had some great meals and servers here but this experience left me wondering if I want to return.

Date of visit: October 2018