“Hope you don't mind eating on paper plates”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
OLG Sudbury Downs Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed 5 June 2019

only good thing is the $5 burger / fries and beer Monday to Thursday .. all on a paper plate & pouches for relish & mustard

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank AudreyLavallee
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 8 May 2019

great dinning in a non invasive surrounding. Food is above fast food and just belove high dinning. Great place for a romantic outing with a bit of gambling.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The service and food at the restaurant is deplorable.
An elderly family member ordered a $13? cornedbeef sandwich on rye (She told me she paid with a $5 coupon and $7 cash, is that right?). She shared the sandwich with me. It was disgusting, oily and we both have upset stomachs now. So oily that it took two napkins to wipe 3 fingers. (tried not to touch it with all my fingers) Simply gross, I don't know why we ate it?

The presentation was poor, the amount of butter/oil is off the charts, the meat dry and the lady at the counter simply passed the buck to the kitchen. That's how they make it! No pride what so ever.

I am particularly offended, considering how much money the casino takes from the community, and seniors, it could at least offer its patrons a decent meal, especially when they are offering restaurant coupons as incentives to gamble.

Brutal sums it up. This is not a destination worth going to for a "mini vacation" as they used to advertise.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I’m not a negative person and attempt to find positive in everything. This place I couldn’t. Terrible food, brutal service, and it doesn’t feel like a restaurant at all. I actually got sick eating here. If your visiting the casino, eat before you get here.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Have not eaten their in a while and it was all frozen but this time we had a hot meal or their daily special. Everything was done well and prepared fresh from their kitchen. My husband said he would eat their again, very generous.

Date of visit: September 2017