“Jai Mata Di ”

Jaisantri Devi Temple
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Jaisantri mata temple is very sacred by all means, visiting temple regularly can fulfill all your desires and not only fulfilling your desires but you feel so peaceful and calmness inside you that without visiting mata temple you will feel incomplete. Jaisantri Mata temple is a big boon for all of us and I feel extremely blessed to have visited mata temple, jaisantri mata will always be with me irrespective of where I live, I seriously miss visiting mata temple and I hope mata bless all of us. Jai Mata Di. Sat sat naman to maa jaisantri Devi mata.

1  Thank AnkRun
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a very awesom temple I always go there everytime whenever I go to the pilibhit I go to this temple and a very big melA is there on occasions very big and great mela

Reviewed February 25, 2016

We are of the view that one devotee who visit this temple regularly 40 days and offer lamps. He can get his all desires fullfill with blessings of Mata Rani. Hindus offer their pujas daily morning and evening repetedly. There hosts Melas two times in a year. Maa is always here to bless devotees.A srovar is situated, where devotees take bath previously.

2  Thank 409deepak