“Great place for pizza”
Review of Nat's Place

Nat's Place
Ranked #38 of 60 Restaurants in Bundoora
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Description: Nat's Place offers gourmet Italian cuisine including wood-fired pizzas and calzones, home-made pastas and seafood. Nat's Place pride themselves for being able to provide legendary service, the powerful sort of personal care that leave our guest's telling stories. At Nat's Place we highly cherish our reputation on providing a high quality dinning experience and we treasure each and every one of our customers, this is what we stand by at Nat's Place, were your not just a number, your a very important guest. The perfect place for functions event, parties or get together's or a Sunday dinner cherished with family and friends. Take away and delivery are available for those nights you don't much feel like cooking. At Nat's place you're like one of the family, so all are welcome.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place used to have great good and huge portions but now they are only good at pizza. Excellent pizza and value for money. Quiet ambience, not noisy, my kind of place.

Chrissy S, Public Relations Manager at Nat's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hi SASSYSUES,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit and experience here at Nat's Place. We're pleased to hear that you're a fan of the pizzas and venue. I'll be sure to pass on your comments and feedback.

We recently made some changes to our menu (don't worry the pizzas will stay, we've just added a few more to our gourmet range) and have a new chef on board. He menu will be changing this Wednesday, and the specials we've been running have been well receive and quite popular.

If pizza is you're go to and you love it, then who am I to say otherwise. There are though some great dishes and we've worked incredibly hard to bring our dishes, food and injected some creative flair and flavour into our menu and dishes, so we hope you might visit again soon and give them a try.

Thanks for your recommendation, we appreciate it and thanks for your continued support.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Good family friendly place where they make you and the kids welcome, good food nice wine and well priced

Chrissy S, Public Relations Manager at Nat's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Hi jonjonflo,

Thanks for your review and for taking the time to provide us and some others with some feedback on your visit.

We're pleased to hear that all members of the family enjoyed the visit, and I'll be sure to let our team know.

Thanks for your recommendation, we appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Oh dear - what a disaster. It's not that the meals were terrible but certainly not up the scratch.
I was shocked at the prices considering what we were served considering what similar places charge. Almost double that of similar restaurants. That was disappointing. It appears like a restaurant but really is just a pizza place.
My daughter loves her carbonara and she couldn't eat it. Creamy, very creamy but we could hardly find any mushrooms and there was no bacon. WTF?
Too much garlic on the garlic pizza.
With so many eateries around, I will not return. Better opportunities nearby.
Good parking. Clean toilets. Wheelchair friendly.

3  Thank UrbanDrifter
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

That's saying a lot. I've had bad Italian food but this takes the cake. I'm on bed rest and wanted something comforting so I ordered homemade gnocchi carbonara and their cheese Focaccia. Oh man.

Focaccia was cold, slightly burnt, chewy and had virtually no cheese- which was fine- cause it was tasteless. Only took one piece to decide to throw that in the bin. The piece was useful to be able to struggle through a few mouthfuls of the gnocchi. It was the most unbelievably salty meal I've ever had. The bacon was crazy salty and the sauce was salted as well. The garlic was diced into huge chunks so I chomped into acrid chunks along with all of the salt.

The gnocchi itself was lovely! I tried to pick it out to eat it but it was still too salty. Rinsed then in water and put some cracked pepper on it and had a few more bites.

It all came with a $10 dine in voucher. There's no way I'd ever spend another penny. I should have seen it as a sign of desperation or checked Trip Advisor first.

I've never given anything 1 star. This place deserves it.

2  Thank Dancing Around ... W
Chrissy S, Public Relations Manager at Nat's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thanks for your feedback, comments, review and getting in touch with us. It's unfortunate to hear that the experience here you had at Nat's Place was not the one we pride ourselves on.

I've spoken to the team on the nigh and flagged this with our management team. We were without some of our key team members on the night, but rather than make excuses, you're right it is in fact un acceptable.

I'm unsure if you phoned us or reached out on when you received your meal, but we would have immediately offered you refund or to re make the meals.

I still would like to offer you either a refund of your purchase or a voucher to return, but reading your comments I would say that the refund is probably more suitable. None the less please accept our sincere apologies.

If you'd like to contact us directly at natsplaceonplenty@gmail.com to remedy, then we will make the necessary arrangements.

Nat Place

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The pizza's were crap and expensive, I certainly did not order a charcoal pizza but, that's what we received burnt top and bottom. Whatever you do don't order take away pizza from this place. The pizza's were only good for the compost.

Chrissy S, Public Relations Manager at Nat's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Hi Brunksm,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit and experience. Had you of contacted us via Facebook or calling us back, if the pizza was burnt as you said, we'd of happily organised an provided you with a replacement. Please reach out to us, as we hate for people to be un happy when they've ordered and paid for something.

It is important to note, compared to a conventional oven where pizzas can be soggy and undercooked, our pizzas can seem more towards the well-done side. This is because our oven is a wood fired which makes the dough crispy and can be darker in colour due to the cooking process.

That being said if the pizza was burnt, which can happen on occasion especially when cooking with a natural heat source such as fire, we would usually remake the pizza at our cost immediately.

If for some reason this pizza was burnt and not noticed by our staff we would happily have replaced this order and probably thrown in a complimentary dessert or even a gift voucher for the inconvenience.

We are not in the habit of burning pizzas and sending them out burnt, we do know the difference between cooked food and burnt food, however things can get over looked so our apologies.

Feel free to get in touch should you wish to return, however your comments seem quite harsh, so unsure if you want to eat our dishes.

Chrissy